Cruiser Head (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Attachments

• Fj60 Radio Bracket Installation instructions.pdf
    324.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in an optional rocker switch plate? This would go in place of the FJ60 radio slot. its going to be produced in a fashion to where the user cuts out only the slots they need, giving their rig a cleaner look, It will either be like this or just a slim flat slab that a user could cut out custom holes for any application. This is a first draft.

I'm currently working on switch panels/blanks to go in place of the stock ash tray and that blank pocket above the ash tray.

Switch panel.png

Last edited:
I've placed an order on Etsy for the radio bracket but I would prefer to have a blank for USB charger, gauges, etc that I could drill holes for. Is that possible?

I would order a switch blank... :)

I've placed an order on Etsy for the radio bracket but I would prefer to have a blank for USB charger, gauges, etc that I could drill holes for. Is that possible?
I haven't test fitted any pieces yet. let me do that and get back to you.
@Spike Strip do you mean for the radio head or the ash tray?

I haven't test fitted any pieces yet. let me do that and get back to you.
@Spike Strip do you mean for the radio head or the ash tray?

I would take both (actually, I would take TWO of each), but if you only produce one, my preference would be for Radio spot.

I already order the radio bracket, but I would be down for an ashtray blank too. I’d like to put a couple USB ports in it as mentioned above, and maybe a few other things too. I have plans for my “useless pocket”, so count me out on that one.

I like the blank plate for mounting whatever in the radio slot.

Let me work on some ways to make and fit a blank plate. I want to make it in a way where its removable if needed without having to remove the dash. Also I'm going to work on some post processing to make it not look like a 3D print, because if its on display it needs to look slick. Will post progress here.

Let me work on some ways to make and fit a blank plate. I want to make it in a way where its removable if needed without having to remove the dash. Also I'm going to work on some post processing to make it not look like a 3D print, because if its on display it needs to look slick. Will post progress here.
I don’t know if this will help at all, but I found this a while back while searching for a blank plate. I haven’t tried getting it printed.

Free CAD Designs, Files & 3D Models | The GrabCAD Community Library - https://grabcad.com/library/fj60-radio-plate-1

@SgtChase Just ordered one and my address was submitted wrong. I sent you a message through Etsy. Excited to get this fitted up!

@SgtChase Just ordered one and my address was submitted wrong. I sent you a message through Etsy. Excited to get this fitted up!
I pm'd you on etsy. The easiest way is to refund you and to reorder. Etsy has like a 57% discount when i get shipping labels through them

@SgtChase Understood. Just re-ordered. Sorry for the mix up!

Ordered radio bracket!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom