Correct service parts for Warn 6 spline? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am restoring a 73 FJ 40 and need new locking hubs for 6 spline does anyone have them or know where I can get new ones. I don't really care for the AVM brand. Thanks

I am restoring a 73 FJ 40 and need new locking hubs for 6 spline does anyone have them or know where I can get new ones. I don't really care for the AVM brand. Thanks

From what I can tell there are two models of the warn hub do you know which model fits the M193 or M47D ac73 FJ 40

The M47 is the barrel type, the M193 is the more familiar tapered style.

FWIW, I used the SOR kit on my '74 when I rebuilt the Warn hubs (about 3 yrs ago) and the large O-rings were perfect fit... :meh: IIRC, they were square like the original, but I may be misremembering.

1659837092330.png

Yeah, those always break. I found a somewhat suitable replacement in the form of an o-ring, but it is not grooved like the original.

just dug into my Warn hub and too have this broken outer seal. seems like everything else is good so far... at least on one side. lol what type of suitable replacement did you find and is it a similar profile? from what i can find that part number listed in the post is correct ... SE206 4000

just dug into my Warn hub and too have this broken outer seal. seems like everything else is good so far... at least on one side. lol what type of suitable replacement did you find and is it a similar profile? from what i can find that part number listed in the post is correct ... SE206 4000
Not sure. Just took it down to my hardware store and tried them until I found one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom