Wanted Con-Ferr fj40 Tool Box (Front Bumper) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know its a long shot but... Anyone tripping over one of these in their garage?

1578528985294.png

Well, I guess getting a box and packing it. I’m not the best at doing that. I’m open to it though as I’ve received some PM’s on it, just will take time. I’ll get some pics of mine up over the weekend if I can. Once I post pics, would be interested to hear what is a fair price. Would be happy to see it get on a truck again!

Well, I guess getting a box and packing it. I’m not the best at doing that. I’m open to it though as I’ve received some PM’s on it, just will take time. I’ll get some pics of mine up over the weekend if I can. Once I post pics, would be interested to hear what is a fair price. Would be happy to see it get on a truck again!

They are a strange size - almost 30" long. This is what I'm doing, started with a wardrobe style shipping box and cut it down to a more appropriate size, then reinforced the sharp edges with extra cardboard and will fill the rest with shipping peanuts. The tool boxes are build like tanks so should make it fine.
Not sure of shipping cost from Atlanta to Houston but will share with the group once I send it out so there is a reference point for others

Shipping cost were $56 using UPS. Would imagine you could do better with usps but they are a hassle where I live so I’ll pay a little more to not have to deal with them.

Echo what others have asked....what are these worth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom