CMCC who's going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there Thursday morning through Saturday night. I registered for primitive camping at TG. Is it true that you can't park at the tent site?? That would not be good-my truck is my tent.

Since all the cool kids are showing up on Wednesday, I made some adjustments to me schedule and was able to get my same cabin for an extra day. Ill be there Wed-Sun.

I'll be there Thursday morning through Saturday night. I registered for primitive camping at TG. Is it true that you can't park at the tent site?? That would not be good-my truck is my tent.
I think that applys to trailers and tow rigs

Aaron does it again! Commit, de-commit! boo!!!!

Ha, never-mind, lots of family stuffs.

That sucks was hoping to wheel with you again.

Can't comment on the lack of commitment he made a big one with MOAB!!

Will be there starting Wednesday with Gary and will head out after I win the Raffle Saturday night. :)

I'm going to try and make it up on the 15th if work allows.
I now have a meeting in Delaware on the 15th. I swear one of these years I will make it to this event.

Trying to get back in the groove, I'l be there Friday -Sunday at TwinGrove tent site T18

My thoughts exactly. I think it would be wisest to wheel RC on Wed/Thurs, and then hit Anthracite to avoid the RC weekend crowds. If there is an Xterra event, it will be crowded.

I just checked, and there IS an Xterra event the same dates as CMCC. There are fifty registered trucks with another six pending.
I don't think this will be anything like last year when there was that huge Jeep event. RC was MOBBED!

Anthracite Friday and Saturday sounds appealing!

I just checked, and there IS an Xterra event the same dates as CMCC. There are fifty registered trucks with another six pending.
I don't think this will be anything like last year when there was that huge Jeep event. RC was MOBBED!

Anthracite Friday and Saturday sounds appealing!
This makes mucho sence!
Even though there has been xterras and cruisers there in yesrs past and it has been alright.

Hey guys, looks like I have to leave Friday evening so I'm going to come up Tuesday so I can get to wheeling Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. What time will you guys be meeting at Rausch Wednesday morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom