CMCC who's going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to try and make it up Tuesday night also.

I'd be interested in hitting Anthracite Thursday then back at Rausch Friday. But I'll go along with whatever.

Patrick- I am figuring to wheel Rausch Wednesday and Thursday and Anthracite Friday and Saturday. Rausch will be far less crowded Wednesday and Thursday than Friday and Saturday. This is always the case but especially so the weekend of coal mine as here is an annual Xterra event that weekend and maybe a jeep event. Anthracite will almost surely be wide open over the weekend (and of course even less crowded during the week). All this is tentative, subject to change but at least something we've been thinking about and discussing. Our club is having a final pre-coal mine event run at Anthracite this Friday July 8.

If any of you guys are gonna be at Rausch camping Tuesday night I might just drop off my 40 there for the duration of the event. Can use my 80 for general commuting then during the coal mine event.

I will be at RC Tuesday afternoon. Not sure what time. I have to meet my parents at exit 100 to give them my daughter for a week.

I have a key that will work!!:flipoff2:

If I can make it back by Friday, do you guys mind if I tag along for Saturday.

I can't make it until Thursday morn.
Work and kid related responsibilities have me tied up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom