CLOSED --- TOUGH DOG SUSPENSIONS and TOUR FLEX SPRINGS---CLOSED (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they still have the SLOW BOAT from Sydney. It'll be mid-December.

J

Ahhh Dang, this suspension money is burning a hole in my pocket! Thanks for the updates J!

I may air ship a few items if you're interested earlier. If so, the 2" TourFlex could be available as soon as 11-20ish

J

I honestly figure I'll be the first one running them here! Ill PM you though regarding pricing.

SEMA 2017 - LUND International's Ford Roll-N-Lock Ranger sporting the Tough Dog suspension I supplied.

Pretty sweet rig.

J

AAukeSd.img.jpg

I was hoping to see this bumped with announcement that the 50mm TF coils landed and cleared customs! Ready to get to work on my rig. :wrench:

I was hoping to see this bumped with announcement that the 50mm TF coils landed and cleared customs! Ready to get to work on my rig. :wrench:

I know my order was offloaded on the 23rd. Just waiting on warehouse collection and customs release.

J

I know my order was offloaded on the 23rd. Just waiting on warehouse collection and customs release.

J

Awesome, glad to know it at least made it off the boat on schedule!

Helle reevecsi.

Can we get some shocks dimension's for the lc100, especially the front shocks. As far as i know most aftermarket shocks for the front have the same compressed and extended length as oem, one exception being the koni raid.

I am looking at 50mm lift but want to maxt out thge front susp travel.

Is toughdog planning on making an adjustable front 40 or 45mm shock for the lc100? I only see the standard foam cell 41mm and the ralf ( very stiff i am afraid)?

Thanks

Helle reevecsi.

Can we get some shocks dimension's for the lc100, especially the front shocks. As far as i know most aftermarket shocks for the front have the same compressed and extended length as oem, one exception being the koni raid.

I am looking at 50mm lift but want to maxt out thge front susp travel.

Is toughdog planning on making an adjustable front 40 or 45mm shock for the lc100? I only see the standard foam cell 41mm and the ralf ( very stiff i am afraid)?

Thanks

I'll have to get measurements. IIRC they are within 3/8" stroke of OEM. No there will not be an adjustable front. The TD adjustable foam cells are internally valved and bump stopped so it shortens the stroke even more.

Ride depends on use and weights with the TD foam cells. Heavy front rigs with bumper and winch can easily run the 41 or the 53mm Ralph foam cells. The 53mm is designed for weight and long offroad routes where the suspension is always worked hard. The 41mm is better for the DD rig and weekend warrior/ camp rig.

J

:popcorn: Come on Customs, get to work checking in crates of suspension lifts!

:popcorn: Come on Customs, get to work checking in crates of suspension lifts!

Email from my broker late today was everything has cleared customs. Just waiting on the transfer from the collections warehouse to the freight company that will be bringing it to Redding. Hopefully that was done this evening or tomorrow and we see everything Tues/Wed next week.

J

Email from my broker late today was everything has cleared customs. Just waiting on the transfer from the collections warehouse to the freight company that will be bringing it to Redding. Hopefully that was done this evening or tomorrow and we see everything Tues/Wed next week.

J

Anything show up yet J? How's everything lookin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom