Charlie - Our 1989 FJ62 Adventure rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I figured out this would be a good time to start a thread about the 1989 FJ62 I've been working on the past few months. We have a film production team here in Portland, Oregon and this will be serving as our intrepid chauffeur from here on out; carrying us to all sorts of wild and beautiful places, both for life and for work.

- 1988 FJ62 ~170,000 miles with its original 3FE
- OME heavy suspension
- Eagle Alloy Series 187 - 17 rims
- 33 BFGoodrich KO2
- ARB Front Bullbar bumper
- Warn Zeon 10-s Platinum winch
- Factor 55 Prolink
- 4+ rear bumper + 2 jerry can + 2" receiver on tire arm
- Dual batteries setup with National Luna
- Hella H1/H4 + wiring upgrade
- Aux harness
- Smittybilt center console
- BMW Seats w/ Torfab seat brackets

We shot this video as an introduction and I will be posting pictures/videos on a regular basis in this thread:

Last edited:
Wow! Great video production. Charlie looks awesome! x2 on looking forward to more posts.

Went adventuring in our mountains!

Added a James Baroud Horizon Tent to the mix too! Thanks to Adventure Ready!

oz-20160406-12016.jpg
oz-20160406-12027.jpg
oz-20160407-12008.jpg

Beautiful pics and the video is amazing. Great work. Just saw "Our Land" and that is even more amazing. Quick question about the rig and how you carry your bikes. What rear bumper do you have installed on Charlie and which rack are you using for bikes? I love how it keeps the bikes high and away from the ground so not to impair the 62's departure angle. Cheers!

I would add some anti-theft goodies to that truck, so that someone else doesn't run off with it. Very sharp looking!

Great 62 and video

Love the cruiser and the video! The full movie was fantastic as well, I'd love to see more detailed photos of the cruiser showing off what you've done inside and out.

Didnt know you were on Mud! Commented on your "Our Land" Post in Duthie Hill FB page. 4plus and 1up rack is solid! Looking to do something similar when i get a cruiser again (Hopefully soon)

I know I wasn't the only one jealous of all the toys and your beautifully outfitted rig. I'm hoping to have mine in a similar setup in the next few years. Fantastic content!

Looking real nice. let's see more videos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom