Carolina Relic Run 26-29 April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@apinti, allow me to whip out my physics... Suppose we boil multiple smaller pots of water and cook the spaghetti in each? And heat the meat balls in a pan (they should be cooked already anyway).
If we have a big stock pot, we could combine all the pots of spaghetti into one and drop in the sauce with no need to heat the sauce... The spaghetti does that.

I also have a turkey fryer. I might have to throw some of this in with one of you guys.
That will work. I'm sure there will be plenty of space with guys towing their rigs.

I will be bringing my 2 burner camp stove.
I can bring my turkey fryer and a stockpot. And be done with the cooking 3 or 4 pots of spaghetti.

I can go big baller and bring my 15 gallon pot I use to brew beer!!:rofl:

I will be bringing my 2 burner camp stove.
I can bring my turkey fryer and a stockpot. And be done with the cooking 3 or 4 pots of spaghetti.

I can go big baller and bring my 15 gallon pot I use to brew beer!!:rofl:
Than, we should be covered for spaghetti...:)

I will cover breakfast sammies saturday morning.

Easy, quick I will need a grill or pan or something to heat everything up on / toast
Sasauge/ham egg and cheese with potatoe

I will plan on 2 per person because we are men.

Looks like we are a go for spaghetti. What's the appetite :rofl: for Tacos?

I need a battilion of tacos, I will single handidly out eat all you Bi+ch3$ on the taco table. I will unleash my inner tapeworm, and make a hispanic demon fueled by treats from south of the border:skull:. This creature will piss tequilla and bleed hot sauce.

Btw im down for tacos can I bring anything.

Last edited:
I can do taco meat. Will need estimate how many pounds to make. If I make the meat can someone else bring the rest of the taco stuff

There's an App for that:

upload_2018-4-19_15-8-55.png

I'll roger up for taco shells, tortillas, onions, taco seasoning, lettuce and refried beans.

I think we'll need like 6 pounds of beef and a jug of Pace Salsa.
Or everyone brings their own favorite salsa and that way, we can share that too.

Spaghetti,meatballs,sauce,parmesan cheese aquaired. If you guys want hot peppers let me know. And btw, I did plan for a battalion of zombies.

Spaghetti,meatballs,sauce,parmesan cheese aquaired. If you guys want hot peppers let me know. And btw, I did plan for a battalion of zombies.

Jeezus! I thought the idea was for everyone to contribute to one meal or the other. Looks like all we need is rolls and butter for Thursday. I bringing stuff for Taco night, so someone else can jump on this one.

I'm not a toco maker. I can bring some different types of cheeses.

I get in late on Wednesday and leave at the crack on dawn on Thursday so no time to shop. I can help clean up or bring whatever I can find at the camp store. Spam anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom