Carolina Relic Run 26-29 April (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can bring shells or whatever we don’t have

My taco marking is you put the taco meat on a tortilla add cheese and salsa maybe some greens and hot sauce. Wrap it up and eat it.

I'm bringing Cheese. I'll get some mozzarella, cheddar, and pepper jack.

Last edited:
Sour cream it is

I take my tacos with guacamole, chopped cilantro, fresh pico de giao and a squeeze of lime.

You bring the avocados, cilantro and pic and I'll support the limes... I'm already bringing a bag of limes.

you guys are funny, I went back and looked at the previous page and we have four people bringing cheese ?????
And Lex no mention of bacon ?? you of all people !!
Where is Charlton ??? He has not posted in awhile Paging Mr Heston hello Mr Heston

Sorry guys, due to a few last minute snafus I'm going to have to bail.

One issue is waiting on the 3rd OEM radiator that UPS is trying to deliver without F'in it up:mad::mad:

Spam anyone?

Just what I need, more emails from Nigerian Royalty trying to convince me I’m due to collect a windfall, some anonymous being telling me I need to enlarge a certain part of my body, cat videos from my mom, and Bob asking me what color underwear I’m wearing.

Sorry guys, due to a few last minute snafus I'm going to have to bail.

One issue is waiting on the 3rd OEM radiator that UPS is trying to deliver without F'in it up:mad::mad:
Well, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

On a slightly different topic. Can we start a list with everybody's phone and email address for contact purposes? I'm trying to set up HF ham radio email system capability, you know,for zombies outbreak events and such, and I would like to have a everybody's email and phone if possible.

On a slightly different topic. Can we start a list with everybody's phone and email address for contact purposes? I'm trying to set up HF ham radio email system capability, you know,for zombies outbreak events and such, and I would like to have a everybody's email and phone if possible.
There's a roster with that info on the private side... It's posted in the monthly meeting minutes thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom