Carolina Relic Run 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@JohnVee any idea on a space big enough for all of us? Or can the first ones down block of space? No big deal either way, it does not look that big.
It's a pretty damn big space but there aren't tons of spots completely under the tree canopy (and those that are aren't trailer friendly). Bring an ez-up or something for shade - it might be hot in early June!

1618442712604-png.2645620

Careful, no matter how remotely you plant a church flag in NC somebody is gonna show up for services. :grinpimp:

Do they have a section for trailers to be parked away from the camping if the people would rather do that?

I have a 10x10 that I bring just in case

@Svensk120 Yes, trailers/tow rigs can be be dumped in the blue area if someone needs to. There's also plenty of room to maneuver them everywhere except for under the tree line.

View attachment 2645776
Just be sure to stay away from the Yellow area! And maybe away from the left side where the road is. That could get dusty as vehicles come and go. I am thinking the right side by the trees if possible.

If enough get there early I would say claim behind the bath house again. there was plenty enough for all of us there and parking on the side for trailers.

The red area is were we want to be. We set up there 2 years ago.
FYI the yellow area is the leach field so don’t drive there.

AC99990C-C484-4741-9C99-5364B7A85410.jpeg

ok so here is my latest list if there are updates let me know please!

Southern States Gas Station 13655 Beverly Ford Rd, Elkwood, VA 22718​

Caravan:
1. Svensk120
2. Jakes40
3. Stumpalama
4. Tikicruiser
5. 76FJ40
6. BCM
7. apinti
8. afgman786
9. Jester
10. jsharrell
11. ShenValley100LC ( meeting around charlottesville )
12. shmukster ( meeting around charlottesville )

Non Caravan:

Last edited:
I'll be meeting up at Southern States.

ok so here is my latest list if there are updates let me know please!

Southern States Gas Station 13655 Beverly Ford Rd, Elkwood, VA 22718​

Caravan:
1. Svensk120
2. Jakes40
3. Stumpalama
4. Tikicruiser
5. 76FJ40
6. BCM
10. shmukster ( meeting around charlottesville )
11. ShenValley100LC ( meeting around charlottesville )

Non Caravan:
You can add me to the caravan also. Thanks

So it is official, I'm out. As previously mentioned, I have a family event and won't be able to balance the two between NC and NJ. Looks like a great CLCC representation. Would anyone be willing to pick up my swag bag and monitor my raffle ticket? Then we can meet up afterwards. Thanks

Yes One of us will pick it up.

So it is official, I'm out. As previously mentioned, I have a family event and won't be able to balance the two between NC and NJ. Looks like a great CLCC representation. Would anyone be willing to pick up my swag bag and monitor my raffle ticket? Then we can meet up afterwards. Thanks
We will miss ya bud!

Looking forward to relic! Also joining caravan

Thanks @Jakes40 @Svensk120 and @mwalls54 that would be great and I'm pretty sure any winnings will be collected as payment :rofl: But I can always have hope

Hey guys. Tim M from BBRC. I’m registered. Add me to the caravan list.

What is the target time to be at the Southern States?

Bringing the green ‘71 behind the BAV.

View attachment 2666010
welcome to the list Jester

yeehaa Jesters Dead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom