CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2021 - Thanks for coming! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

T
I'm coming from the Athens, GA area in my 80 series. Not sure if you're coming through that way. I'm leaving around 8 am on Thursday.
Thx man. Nah, I appreciate it but will be cutting across back roads through middle GA. My blistering pace would likely frustrate you. šŸ˜

Heading from Roanoke,VA to Relic Run via Fayetteville, NC with a trailer. Any MudShip needs along that route please be in touch. Iā€™m loading up a set of axles so there will be extra room in the 8x12.

THIS JUST IN:

Please welcome a very last minute addition to our Premium Sponsors:
thumbnail.jpg

Not only will Marshall be joining us in person, he's contributing a set of Dobinsons IMS shocks for the 40 series: (worth about a grand)
Click here to see:

Dobinsons Pair of IMS Shocks (IMS59-50635) - https://www.dobinsonsdirect.com/products/dobinsons-pair-of-ims-shocks-ims59-50635?rq=mk_toyota~md_40-series-landcruiser-25mm-spring-eye~yr_1960-to-1979-suspension-parts

Thanks for the support!

Also - Registration online is now closing. You will need to pay in cash on site if you'd like to attend. Day passes are available - free rides are not.

Hey James, not that it likely matters at this point, but we'll be there with one driver, one passenger and 4 hungry boys under 17

Iā€™m hoping to arrive before mid-afternoon on Thursday. In case I beat anybody from ONSC that has something more official, this is what Iā€™ll use to mark the entrance to Shadowlands.

13920E94-C72C-4767-BA77-24863BDE2F59.jpeg

Now...why did I wait to load the truck until the rain started? Dammit!

The struggle is real over here too man. Got soaked when hooking the trailer up yesterday, and will get soaked loading moonshine a bit later today.

Final word on the event T-shirts:

Everyone that registered before the 'shirt size guaranteed' cutoff got the sizes they picked
Anyone that registered online after that date may have been substituted with the closest size we had (larger obviously - don't worry)

When you get your registration packet on-site you will be told if you have been substituted. Everyone should check that they received what they want, any changes will be tough due to limited supply.

If you'd like to buy an extra shirt at the event, unfortunately this is all we have left, and I'm not saving any for anyone, sorry.

3 - Medium
6 - XL
1 - 2XL
1 - 3XLT

That's it.

If people love the shirt and want another one, we will run a pre-order for a 2nd run of shirts at $15 per shirt. Those of you that would like it shipped to you versus having to pick up, will need to add $4 (per order, not per shirt).

We will also be bringing our giant box of past event tshirts and hats - tons of sizes available, and only $5 each. for the shirts, and a closeout price of $12 on the hats!

Cash only.

The struggle is real over here too man. Got soaked when hooking the trailer up yesterday, and will get soaked loading moonshine a bit later today.
I at least got the windows cleaned and Rain-Xā€™d last night. Oh, and all the small, unpacked items tossed in the truck just waiting for me to throw all the big heavy stuff on top in a wet, rushed panic!

looks like I have a dry 15 minute window coming up shortly. I hope to arrive around 230pm.

Do we need to print out any registration or raffle items prior to the event?

I'm effectively out of the Relic Run weekend. Our little guy just registered a fever of 102, that means he'll need to stay home tomorrow and need a COVID test to be re-admitted to daycare. He has not been around anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19, so I'm not concerned. That said we'll still need to get him tested. This also leaves my wife shorthanded for the remainder of the week and this weekend. Which means I'll need to be home to help out.

Have fun at Uwharrie this weekend guys. I wish I could be there ... 'cuz this sucks.

That's only 4 fill-ups away!

All, I've been talking with Ron at Grand Overland (another pristine off-roading location very close to Uwharrie OHV). We're in the process of trying to schedule some small group access for those who would like a more tame trail riding option, and different if you've seen Uwharrie a few times! OEX leases this land also, so we'll have to mange to adapt to their schedule on Saturday, and those that roll out late on Sunday would have the chance to attend.

Now, caveat being said, this is a led event with an approved trail leader so these spots are limited, and based on the availability of the leaders. But, if you're flexible and would like to pay a little extra for private access, this is the side trip for you!

Shoot me a private message if you might be interested so I can give him a tentative headcount. Sorry this is last minute, but the details are hot off the press per se.

The sign out front now says ā€œRiverbend Retreatā€ and youā€™ll see the red 40 series grill on the ground. Follow the gravel path up the hill, 5mph please once you get to the field.

Youā€™re welcome. And Iā€™d like to requisition a new Slumberjack.

59DC7DD6-1C51-44CC-816C-FBB8FF6E1072.jpeg

For those who havenā€™t arrived yet... this fills in the giant gap left in front of the toilet by the miniature shower curtain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom