CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2021 - Thanks for coming! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t care if I get wet.
I got rain gear. I’m good.
I was really looking forward to enjoying my 40 for the first time since I bought 3 years ago. But it don’t have a top. It doesn’t have a pristine interior or anything so I might bring it anyway. I might borrow your umbrella though.

I don’t care if I get wet.
I got rain gear. I’m good.
I was really looking forward to enjoying my 40 for the first time since I bought 3 years ago. But it don’t have a top. It doesn’t have a pristine interior or anything so I might bring it anyway. I might borrow your umbrella though.
I've got an extra big a$$ blue tarp...we'll set up a field garage shelter for you!!

Rain? We don’t need no stinkin’ rain. This only adds to the fun. I have been checking fluids and replacing bushings. As I get older, the fluids and bushing comment could apply to my body too.

@jamesurq may I still volunteer some time for the inspections? Deferring any really big problems to the experts of course.

i'll be there, but in my "cough, hummm, cough" D-90........ i mean......... FJ-90...
last year it was the FJ-110..
Come over anyway, glad to have you. And I need a vehicle anchor for the HiLift winching class, and anchors don't have to move much, just sit there and rust.... :rofl:

Anyway, would be good to see you.

I’m contemplating going to this event..... in my Dec ‘70 FJ40 (original, never rebuilt).... from Alabama.
Any other idiots heading up (slowly) from AL GA?

DE216559-F451-4D00-9EAF-7BCD726A92EF.jpeg

Did my yearly overdue front end maintenance yesterday, greased wheel bearings, fixed front locker, kinda fixed locking hubs (1/2), excited to get away this weekend. :)

4B593D52-9D41-49FB-B0B6-F7D5B9767B89.jpeg

I’m contemplating going to this event..... in my Dec ‘70 FJ40 (original, never rebuilt).... from Alabama.

View attachment 2690122
You might hit up @Cornhusker , as I believe he is coming from the Athens area, but you might want a head start as I think he is bringing an 80

Anyone from Boone going? Trying mudship a license plate to @Roxx who will be there.

Can you meet me at the sleep in at 105 ext/421 some time Thursday? I’ll be at the apartments under construction there for portion of the day and could get to him.

If you are planning on getting beef for this weekend, I would suggest you grab it now. There was just a cyber attack on a meat packing plant, not sure what effect it will have other than once the media grabs it, people may go nuts and hoard it.
So I guess what I’m saying is, you should go nuts and hoard it. ;)

View attachment 2690122

I'm coming from the Athens, GA area in my 80 series. Not sure if you're coming through that way. I'm leaving around 8 am on Thursday.

If you are planning on getting beef for this weekend, I would suggest you grab it now. There was just a cyber attack on a meat packing plant, not sure what effect it will have other than once the media grabs it, people may go nuts and hoard it.
So I guess what I’m saying is, you should go nuts and hoard it. ;)
Better add beer, ammo, toilet paper, and facemasks to the list!!!! Hahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom