Builds Canguro Racing's Monica (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any word on how they did?

1st in Class! We were competing in the 8 unlimited class

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cruiser Goals :cheers:........I can't stop oggling Monica:steer:

@ethernectar , Matt maybe a chance to get some gear or labor, or maybe just meet some cool cruiser heads.

Monica.... She is real and she is FANTASTIC

How did it hold up? Any parts wear out or break prematurely?

This race we did alright. Ran a little hot when we got into the silt and we wore the rear brake pads down because the bias was turned a bit back due to the speeds we ran but otherwise she ran like a champ.

Free set of Kings all around and long travel arms to be exact.
If only i was wayyy closer than i am......

I'll be happy to send my LC down there for King Suspension. All they have to do take out my OME stuff, otherwise it's pretty stock

You can see on the body mount (right about Ryan's head) that we still rub with 37s at full compression. We also just barely rub at full droop on the upper control arm.

How much clearance do you have between upper control arm and tire at ride height? Sorry if you have already posted this. Can you do a body mount chop to give clearance similar to the Tundra?

I can check next time we wrench. It's probably about 1/2in at ride height. I'm confused by the last question? We need the body lift to clear 37s and a little rubbing is well worth having the bigger tires.

Thanks for looking. Body mount chop is a modification to the body mount to add clearance on the Tundras.

For those following us on Instagram these might be redundant but here are a couple of pics from Vegas to Reno. Needless to say there is one less Rock Warrior wheel left in the world.

IMG_4360 (2).JPG

IMG_20160820_184441.jpg

Thanks for looking. Body mount chop is a modification to the body mount to add clearance on the Tundras.

I need to look that up. We rub slightly on the A-Pillar body mount at full stuff/full lock. They changed the design of the BAJA KRs and we rub a bit more than we did with the older tire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom