Buying/Selling/Trading thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey y’all - I have 2 fzj80 rear actuators for those with locked rears. if your into rebuilding and keeping spares, this could be of use. See link below as it’s posted in mud classifieds $300 and can meet locally.

Anyone have a FJ40 transmission tunnel to get rid of? Any condition is fine, cheaper the better is what matters.

Have a FJ62 coming in for a LS swap in January.
Complete 3FE will be available along with everything needed to make it run including all accessories.
Engine has 275K but has a rebuilt cylinder head, job done only 4K miles ago, new injectors at this time. Runs fine. It is desmogged as well. Perfect for a FJ40 or 60 conversion.
Asking $1500 for engine.

A440f transmission has 30K miles on rebuild according to owner but has no paperwork to show. Functions fine. Asking $800. No shifter or transfer case included.

Will be located at my shop in Orlando
I'm still considering the 3FE for my sons FJ40. I'm trying to find a suitable transmission first though.

I'm still considering the 3FE for my sons FJ40. I'm trying to find a suitable transmission first though.

Ok, I have a few people interested but I really need to get it moved quick after it's pulled, my shop is overflowing as it is

Located in Brunswick, Ga.. can meet in Jax

Brand new Weather Tech mats.. asking $100 for the set

2012-2019 Tundra/Sequoia front mats
2007-2013 2nd row tundra mat

B762713B-ACE2-4D59-AF4A-232AF8E1A1F4.jpeg
EE58F751-80AB-44D2-92EC-AC82111EE256.jpeg
BE9A7612-E357-4AE0-B5C6-BDA38DC4C03C.jpeg
5FB18235-A085-435A-B233-4A6362D6029A.jpeg

Morning Gents, Long time Mud group member I don't post much. I am going to be looking for parts for my 1972 Fj40 and my 1978 Cummins 4bt Swap I am going to be doing soon. That or post it up here for sale.

A440F transmission sold. 3FE still for sale. Really need for it to be gone

138395895_2135487336587044_1550187793993414460_o.jpg

Looking for a pair of either FJ60/minitruck or IFS wheel bearing hubs. Who's got some?

Anybody need 80-series body parts?

I bought this thing for the frame / suspension / axles...the rest is getting sold (front doors, front fenders, lower tailgate, front bib, fender flares) or recycled.

Engine is spoken for ---> Trans / transfer case are gone already.

fzj80-drivers-side.jpg

fzj80-pass-side.jpg

fzj80-parts.jpg

fzj80-pass-side-tailgate.jpg

I'll sell you the whole damn body if you claim it quick - Otherwise, it'll start getting cut up this weekend.

PM me if you need something.

- Brian

EDIT: Added image, rust on pass fender -->

fzj80-pass-side-fender-rust.jpg

Last edited:

I bought this thing for the frame / suspension / axles...the rest is getting sold (front doors, front fenders, lower tailgate, front bib, fender flares) or recycled.

Engine is spoken for, trans / transfer case are not gone already.

View attachment 2559413

View attachment 2559417

View attachment 2559419

View attachment 2559421

I'll sell you the whole damn body if you claim it quick - Otherwise, it'll start getting cut up this weekend.

- Brian
I wondered where the old Grayton Beach cruiser went off to!

Did you know the PO? I wonder about the history of this rig.

Specifically, why cut off the top, and what is/was the "Victory Ranch and Lodge"?

- Brian

Did you know the PO? I wonder about the history of this rig.

Specifically, why cut off the top, and what is/was the "Victory Ranch and Lodge"?

- Brian
I don’t. Just say it around for years. I always assumed a tree fell on it.

^^^ Thanks for the reply.

Also, while I'm posting here...I still want to sell my Red FJ60.

Affordable Classic Land Cruisers you can wheel are getting harder to find.

I keep thinking someone will recognize that, and see the value (even as rusty and dented as it is)...but so far, no takers.

I'd make someone on 'Mud a deal. For all the people on Facebook who "would restore it", it's still firm at $3500. hehe

Info and pics here, if it interests you: Builds - Bought another 60 - Red, 1981, built for wheelin'... - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bought-another-60-red-1981-built-for-wheelin.1192079/

- Brian

I really need to get rid of these tires. I’ll take $150 for them all.
315/75r16 mounted on Tacoma steelies. Fits an 80 no problem.
They’re beat but would be fine for the trail. There’s a matching fifth that’s not pictured but is really beat up from rock crawling. The two at the top of the stack are actually decent and would make great spares.

image.jpg

I really need to get rid of these tires. I’ll take $150 for them all.
315/75r16 mounted on Tacoma steelies. Fits an 80 no problem.
They’re beat but would be fine for the trail. There’s a matching fifth that’s not pictured but is really beat up from rock crawling. The two at the top of the stack are actually decent and would make great spares.

View attachment 2582376
Still have the tailgate ??

Engine is spoken for ---> Trans / transfer case are gone already.

View attachment 2559413

View attachment 2559417

View attachment 2559419

View attachment 2559421

- Brian

EDIT: Added image, rust on pass fender -->

View attachment 2575337
Still have the liftgate??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom