Buying/Selling/Trading thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling a rare but useful Toyota SST 09316-60010 Replacer Set, Transmission & Transfer Bearing Replacer (check the FSMs for 60, 70 and 80 series) this bearing replacer is the bees knees and will make maintaining your cruiser (or helping your mechanic) life very easy. Right tools for the right job.

Posted here: For Sale - Toyota SST 09316-60010 Replacer Set, Transmission & Transfer Bearing Replacer $1500 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/toyota-sst-09316-60010-replacer-set-transmission-transfer-bearing-replacer-1500.1263194/

Wtb 80 series steering box. Space coast, Orlando, or Tampa pick up. I can pay shipping if located in a different area.

Box doesn't need to be in pristine condition, I want a spare to rebuild.

i have one with a twisted sector shaft that would be perfect to rebuild and upgrade to a 105 shaft. I would require your old box as a core though.

Have a welded up summit cruisers tire carrier and corresponding oem bumper wings available for $300
Also have some slee caster plates for 3” lift $60 and some rear slee sway bar drops $30

would prefer local sale

I’ll buy the caster plates if @FloridaCruiser22 doesn’t want them.

Anyone need a decent used pair of HJ47 rear springs?
These are crazy heavy.

9EEE3A71-C518-4E13-AAD1-2031E8A98A1C.jpeg

I have a customer's vehicle getting some work done in a few weeks and we are removing a single piece FJ40 case and NV4500 adapter and they will be for sale as a combo. It is a 70-up case but I forgot to look at the nose cone the last time it was here, however I would assume it's a 16-spline 4-speed version case. Message me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom