Bump it Offroad rear bumper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone using one of these and have some pictures/reviews? I really like how simple unassuming it looks. I was going to get a ProLine for the same reason but the reviews turned me away.

He makes solid products, I have his front tube bumper, 10years old is sold good welds. Friend has his tube sliders very solid. I can’t imagine his rear bumper isn’t the same

No info on the bumper unfortunately but I've had BIOR step sliders on my 80 for a few years and I think they are top notch in all respects. It took a little while to have them made after I ordered them but he was clear on timing and met all expectations.

I purchased BIOR step sliders from a member here. They are built like a tank! I would have no problems trusting his rear bumper after seeing these.

No info on the bumper unfortunately but I've had BIOR step sliders on my 80 for a few years and I think they are top notch in all respects. It took a little while to have them made after I ordered them but he was clear on timing and met all expectations.
I’m definitely going with those step sliders. I’m debating between that bumper or the dobinsons. Hoping someone chimes in with some pictures.

I don't have pictures to add but I used to work for Mike. He and his product is top notch. My uncle has his high clearance bumper and it has held up really well to wheeling all over colorado, utah and parts of california like the rubicon without any damage. I'll try and get photos from him

Had a BIOR front bumper on my 80. Top notch stuff, especially considering the price, and Mike is a good guy. He did some minor modifications to the bumper at my request too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom