Bolt on turbo kit (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Technically any tube is an intercooler
I wasn’t technically talking about any tube. It’s an A/W Bell I/C intended for a supercharged application. I was hoping to see a dual purpose I/C that would work for both this kit and the S/C rigs out there. Probably going to need some serious development time to accomplish compatibility with both though.

Pushing it further towards green, just hopped on the pre-order train :bounce:

This show gotta end better than the GOT ending. I don't watch it but my friends are all PO'ed :rofl:

I used the search, but what’s GOT ???

no spoilers!

Jon killing off Dany was too freaking obvious and making freaking Bram the idiot, sorry, Broken King was just too much.

The Unsullied House still wants justice dammit!!!

Anyway....

Simmer down, simmer down mr

Jon killing off Dany was too freaking obvious and making freaking Bram the idiot, sorry, Broken King was just too much.

The Unsullied House still wants justice dammit!!!

Anyway....

I’m not mad about any of that, but so many plot holes were left open it’s unreal. Pretty obvious they were tired of writing and just ended it. My fiancé has started the show over and seeing earlier episodes compared to season 8 makes this pretty obvious.
Anyways, glad to hear the turbo project is still (somewhat) full speed ahead

I am a fan of the show and I am happy that it is over, figure that one out.... Although I have not seen the last two seasons so, am I really a fan? :poof:

Ok it’s nothing super exciting...except that the Turbine housings are starting to show up along with the downpipe clamps. Once the BorgWarner turbo compressors show up I’ll start the assembly. Now just waiting on some pipes to be done and then I can start sending out turbos!!!

E48E3304-C349-47AF-A2F6-51EC51C2E6AF.jpeg

Turbo's & Game of Thrones - why didn't I see this connection coming. MUD, what a place ;)

Never seen an episode of GOT, have better things to do. :cool:
And this is a TURBO thread, now that's important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom