Builds Big Green Buffalo Build Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty loose definition of "right now" 😄
Oh he’s graduated from Landcruiser friends to Ferrari friends. I look forward to seeing this unfold. He better keep some grey poupon on hand.

1672927849552.jpeg

I did test drive a roll royce phantom recently..
Hopefully you did a proper test drive and sat in the back while someone else drove you around.

So nice of you not to edit GAs crack out of the shot. Maybe we can try the blur effect next time?

So nice of you not to edit GAs crack out of the shot. Maybe we can try the blur effect next time?
That'll just get more likes in the right circles.

I think the ass crack added a sense of elegance to all the brutish cutting

Soon this will get so much traction. I mean there was welding, cutting metal, and tools, but what stood out? Wermz’s craftsmanship and ability to cram 40s? No, it was GA who stole the show.
Wermz the subject matter in this video applies to so many genres. Nicely done all around.

Duluth Trading has a fix of Ass Crack 😝

I want to believe those lights are for working and not filming.

I want to believe those lights are for working and not filming.
This thread is now full Hollywood. Next there's going to be random, scantily clad women in the background on "set" for more likes. 🤣

Looking good , Nice sheet mental welds. really like where this is going !
looks like you could have got away with out cutting the doors.
The doors are pretty much for visual appeal at ride height. Itll keep the tire looking centered, if i just clearanced the rear it would work but also look silly.

This thread is now full Hollywood. Next there's going to be random, scantily clad women in the background on "set" for more likes. 🤣
Don’t laugh a lot of films are made in Atlanta these days 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom