Builds Big Green Buffalo Build Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love how Gunther is looking up at it like "wtf, man? "

Maybe we take a tail light off at the beginning of the next trail. Like an offering. For luck.

saw this on instagram, cool shot..
it looks so clean in this picture, i can assure you it isnt clean..

48868E54-C687-40E4-9FB1-389F67C89507.jpeg

@Broski i have no idea what that means haha
The first time smashed my rear quarter I was pretty bummed, the last four times it was like oh well🤷‍♂️

I even getting good at popping them back out. 😂

I figured thats what you were talking about, but i was confused about which post you quoted.. doesnt matter.. i have to remove the cargo box to remove the inner panel to pop that dent, not gonna happen anytime soon.. im about to swap taillights to some trailer tails and abandon the factory units. The lights i have in mind are far smaller than the factory buckets theyll inhabit, and itll look completely unfinished but they should be way brighter and generally cooler but most of all they wont get ripped out everytime i rub a tree or rock..

Im also thinking about an internal back-half rollbar/cage, mostly so i can mount harnesses for a set of prp seats.. also a tuffy box!

I figured thats what you were talking about, but i was confused about which post you quoted.. doesnt matter.. i have to remove the cargo box to remove the inner panel to pop that dent, not gonna happen anytime soon.. im about to swap taillights to some trailer tails and abandon the factory units. The lights i have in mind are far smaller than the factory buckets theyll inhabit, and itll look completely unfinished but they should be way brighter and generally cooler but most of all they wont get ripped out everytime i rub a tree or rock..

Im also thinking about an internal back-half rollbar/cage, mostly so i can mount harnesses for a set of prp seats.. also a tuffy box!
I get them popped out working through the tail light opening, using a piece of hardwood approximately 3/4 x 11/2” and about 3’ long
With all edges Rounded over.
I also put a similar piece of hardwood but shorter in the inside part of taillight opening nearest the tailgate to spread the load while I’m prying with the long stick.
If that makes any sense.

are you going to Cove for new years?

I am!

Ryan it’s just across from Midway where we all had lunch after the prison farm.
Gah! I saw this too late! - the show is at 8 tonight and I'm over 4 hrs away.
Was looking for a safe place to park the FJC and crash in the RTT after the show. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom