Wanted Barn Doors for A 73 FJ 40 - Taos NM (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I'm looking for a relatively rust free pair of barn doors to fit my 73 FJ 40. Anyone have a set they'd part with?

Looking for these ? I have a set with all 4 latch.

IMG_20231016_114028.jpg

Isn’t @topnault reproducing these?

I haven't found repops anywhere else but didn't think to look on their site, I'll have a look.

Edit: Yes looks like they have them but at $895.00 they're not in the budget for now. I'm hoping to find some good used ones at a better price but if not I'll go with one of the solid panel replacements for less than half of what the Topnault doors cost as I'm not doing a 100 pt. resto.

Last edited:
Looking for these ? I have a set with all 4 latch.

View attachment 3457181

Now if you had the top insert sections I would be interested. Obviously this set had the spare gas can holder mounted on it. Just some of the cool items for what ever reason never imported to the US.

Those look to be FST barn doors; the impressions are different. They are also often handed differently RHD vs LHD.

By the location of the bracket for license plate holder the spare was on the left side. Which would mean prior to 1/75 these would be off a RHD.

Last edited:
I have a fairly decent pair that I might be able to part with, just about an hour south of you. I'll post some photos later today.

I have a fairly decent pair that I might be able to part with, just about an hour south of you. I'll post some photos later today.
Thanks, it looks like I will have a pair on the way in the near future, if something changes I'll give you a shout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom