Auxiliary Fuel Tanks for 200s (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's an unofficial update for folks. The team has progressed to the point where they're now doing work inside the cabin. I'm pretty sure that's good news?

That's a helluva lot of dismantling to add a fuel transfer switch ;)

Perfect! Let me know if anyone wants one transported.

I do for sure Tony....but are they ready? Not quite sure what is going on or where things stand. Maybe I should wait a month till I am visiting jason? What exactly are you doing. Getting a Tank and working out the install??

Jim

I do for sure Tony....but are they ready? Not quite sure what is going on or where things stand. Maybe I should wait a month till I am visiting jason? What exactly are you doing. Getting a Tank and working out the install??

Jim
Tank and kit are in late stages of development. We anticipate finalization of specs, sizes of three models, scheduling, etc. by March 1.

Georg and I are going to Melbourne for meetings with partners in three weeks to wrap up production, dicumentation and logistics.

Feel free to call me with questions.

Ward / 206-678-2213

UPDATE

The tank is in with plumbing mods completed, waiting for one hard-to-find fuel hose / adapter. Another hour or so and its off to the races.

Georg and Dom will put the truck through its paces on the road and on the computer.

More to follow next week, including a new survey and tech thread covering three tank sizes.

wow....sounds good Ward. Now that I am over the "one foot in hell flu" I am ready to put the pedal to the metal and burn up some gas. :)

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Resized_20180129_115120.jpg

More like 4/5ths full of it.

Wish I was as full of it as Cole...but I max out at 24.6. ;)

Great work, Ward & Co.!

Wish I was as full of it as Cole...but I max out at 24.6. ;)

Great work, Ward & Co.!
Cole, Georg, Dominic, Adam, Fergy and the Valley Hybrids crew made this happen - working closely with the Beimers Brothers and the awesome team at LRA.

Cole, Georg, Dominic, Adam, Fergy and the Valley Hybrids crew made this happen - working closely with the Beimers Brothers and the awesome team at LRA.

Nice!

GREETINGS FROM AUSTRALIA - WITH SOME GOOD NEWS

Georg and I have spent the last week in Melbourne visiting partners and friends. That's Georg with our friend Rodney from Wholesale Automatic Transmission at Rod's Roo Rescue Facility. We are now distributing/selling WAT's HD valve bodies and TC lock up kits for Toyota automatics.

Also, Georg with Roger and Anthony Beimers. We spend quite a bit of time wrapping up fine tuning of the LRA kit for 200 aux tanks and (drum roll) we will be firming up wait lists and taking orders next week when we get home. Sign up at this link if interested Request a Quote -

Thanks!

upload_2018-2-24_7-0-43.png

upload_2018-2-24_7-1-55.png

upload_2018-2-24_7-1-25.png

Awesome news! I searched a little bit but was there a price break if we’re on the first batch? May wait if there isn’t so I can see others tinker with these first.

SpottedConsiderateAruanas-size_restricted.gif

$200 off retail for orders placed before April 15 for sea shipment - ETA starting mid /late May. Availability and priority based upon order date

Thanks Ward. I emailed a note to Clint per your above Post. Need to confirm if the 16 Gal loses a couple of gallons to fit the Canister and if you can use the stock spare with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom