Builds An Accidental Frame Off.................. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The green definitely looks better with your backgrounds!! But... I could be a little biased. :rolleyes:

That picture on Penns Creek made my day. Not much gets my blood pumping these days, but that does. I need to focus. Thanks for that pic.

You’ve got something to be proud of now. I’m impressed that you stayed on task and got it back on the road in a pretty short amount of time.
Thank you!

That picture on Penns Creek made my day. Not much gets my blood pumping these days, but that does. I need to focus. Thanks for that pic.
I lucked out that night and fished next to Paul Weamer, he used to manage TCO fly shop in State College, PA. Now he lives in Paradise Valley south of Livingston, MT. I was lucky enough to get some lessons in patience and perfection.

Man, I have to ping the urban dictionarys so often now to understand what’s going on. Ain’t gettin’ any better anytime soon I’m certain.

@rkymtnflyfisher ....mental note from some time ago to send you a photo the next time I went fishing in the Gulf
Here is a 10-11lb trigger fish caught in about 100ft of water. Nice fight. Really good eating.
2BAABCBB-4FD2-4886-BDC1-8465C746323B.jpeg

Just in case this hasn’t shown up somewhere in the last 111 pages.

2BAF1070-D555-44AD-8DA7-A1FA4DFDD20F.jpeg

I guess @rkymtnflyfisher's sabbatical was longer than I thought. Hope he's catching lots of fish!
Instructing day drinkers leads to experienced night drinkers stealing threads and posting stuff better suited for in person drinking sessions….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom