Builds AK HJ-75 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No wonder they say “do not remove“ on this cover🙄 so I had to try with the other one🤣 Tomorrow will have to figure out what to do. Wonder if I can swap this piece to the BJ70 one?

8A05EE4F-3E97-4229-9413-B1F717FCCAC2.jpeg

0D5BFA1E-AB79-49BA-B353-699E88E27C6F.jpeg

I think the under dash is done. Still got to find a couple of lhd specific under dash vent tubes. Back to the engine compartment to finish electrical there.

View attachment 2426218

I probably got the vents if you need them, used though.

Cheers

My original seat belts are starting to fray and are brown which will not work with my blue/grey interior remake. So I was going to use the set I removed from the BJ70 I parted out. Of course they are different.

Send your originals out to be rewebbed. I sent my 80 front belts out to Safety Restore and they did a great job with very fast turnaround.

No wonder they say “do not remove“ on this cover🙄 so I had to try with the other one🤣 Tomorrow will have to figure out what to do. Wonder if I can swap this piece to the BJ70 one?

View attachment 2427503

View attachment 2427504
Damn...
it is not necessary to open the sides. you just have to pull the entire belt and remove the shoe and replace the belts. Important: use a thin screwdriver to prevent it from twisting.
i have install freightliner COE seatbelt (black belt) on my ute but i change belts with 100 (gray belt). I only had to modify the length because the 100 ones are longer.

New belts in black or gray are available new from Toyota through normal procurement here in the States.

Check my build thread. Belt part numbers are there.

Dearest Onur. Can't find your build thread. I searched a few different ways including "BJ70" and Onur. Did you manage an entire build thread without ever using BJ70? Maybe it's a different vehicle? Searched the 70 series parts thread and nothing comes up with seat belt or seatbelt(s).

How about another hint? Maybe a link to your build thread? Thanks for your patience.

Dearest Onur. Can't find your build thread. I searched a few different ways including "BJ70" and Onur. Did you manage an entire build thread without ever using BJ70? Maybe it's a different vehicle? Searched the 70 series parts thread and nothing comes up with seat belt or seatbelt(s).

How about another hint? Maybe a link to your build thread? Thanks for your patience.
It’s in the diesel section and there is a link at the bottom of his “notes/description (don’t know what you call the bottom of ones posts)”
I think he had it titled as 3B rebuild and other things, or something like that

New belts in black or gray are available new from Toyota through normal procurement here in the States.

Check my build thread. Belt part numbers are there.
I found your belts but they are shaped differently and I would have to cut into the sheet metal to make them fit, which is probably what I will have to do at the end.

It’s in the diesel section and there is a link at the bottom of his “notes/description (don’t know what you call the bottom of ones posts)”
I think he had it titled as 3B rebuild and other things, or something like that

Thanks. I've been in that thread but I thought that was mainly just about the motor. I'll take a look.

FWIW I had all of those vents out 2 weeks ago and cleaned them all. I took a look at the time and thought quite a few of them were still available but it looks like the ones you need are NLA. Are you missing those or are they broken?

Thanks. I've been in that thread but I thought that was mainly just about the motor. I'll take a look.

FWIW I had all of those vents out 2 weeks ago and cleaned them all. I took a look at the time and thought quite a few of them were still available but it looks like the ones you need are NLA. Are you missing those or are they broken?
Mine are I hope misplaced, I parted out the BJ70 I had about 10yrs ago and I thought I had all the parts organized.

I found your belts but they are shaped differently and I would have to cut into the sheet metal to make them fit, which is probably what I will have to do at the end.

I found them as well. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I searched the one female end and it comes up NLA. I haven't tried any other numbers yet. Not sure if a 75 male end will buckle into a 79 female end even if I found it.

Those look like the right pieces. Send me a message please

You can have it for free if you pay shipping. It is the only one I can find that you seem to want.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom