AHC Removed and not replaced (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hiya, owner says the mechanic removed the AHC, and just let the springs do their thing. is this OK ? Seems a bit strange. We are going to look at the vehicle wednesday. I will drive it in all modes, down some bumpy roads, any advice on what to look ( listen/feel) for ? TIA. Hope it works out, always wanted one !

Verify what it moeans by "removed the AHC and just let the springs do their thing".

What have they removed?
If they have removed the shocks, surely the put in new ones as all cars have shocks and springs.

Ask them again what was done. Talk to the mechanic if necessary. There's more to this story than you've heard so far.

It still has the torsion bar which is technically a spring so maybe that's what he meant lol?

Still need shocks

I would at least go check it out in person. For all you know the seller has a SAS’d hundy (hence the spring reference) and selling it cheap cause they don’t know what they got lol.

I would at least go check it out in person. For all you know the seller has a SAS’d hundy (hence the spring reference) and selling it cheap cause they don’t know what they got lol.
I will and look to see if they replaced rear coils with somenthing more substantial ( front ?) as well as the shcks... and torsion bars. Whats a sas'd Hundy ! (100...)

So many out there dont even waste your time….
This is the real answer. I feel like the one you are looking at is just gonna cause headaches down the road

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom