Adios fellas! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well s*** @Tex68w! That’s some sad news. What the heck is a Tremor? I had to look it up to see. I get the need for a capable pickup. That will be great for hunting, camping, and hauling dirt bikes. May your boots stay clean at fuel ups. You will be missed around here!

How much did you get for the 200 and how much was the truck?

See ya! Looking forward to your 60 build thread. Thanks for taking the Texas ribbing :hillbilly:

I don't know...F150 has issues...but i hear that the F250 and up SuperDuty are pretty good with reliability and durability.

@Tex68w

I’ve enjoyed your thoughtful perspective in the time I’ve been aboard. I’m sure you’ll be around.

Enjoy the Tremor as with the 2023 6.7L PSD it is a beast with over 1000 lb/ft of torque. Ford builds a great 3/4 ton pickup.

My ‘16 F250 is a dedicated family hunting/camper/tow rig and you barely notice a load unless it is very substantial.

We are fortunate to live in an era with a lot of great choices!

IMG_2469.jpeg

Last edited:
Hate to see you go Tex. I love my 200, but I'd consider a Super Duty or a Transit Van for my next rig. We easily fully load our 200 on our trips, with no space left for anything else. It'd be nice to have more space for sure.

Enjoy the Tremor, it looks great!

You were just having so much fun with the 200 in Colorado!!! Guess it’s the last trip with the 200.

Have fun with the new toy!

Thanks for all of the kind words fellas, much appreciated. I will still poke around in here from time to time and I'll be back once the next off-road worthy Toyota/Lexus hits the driveway. There's a great group of enthusiasts and intellectuals represented here on this forum and I'll miss the interactions.

I traded my 2019 lc200 for a 2022 Raptor. Had the raptor 5 months and traded back into a 2021 heritage edition.

I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if you did the same.

Good luck with it though.

I traded my 2019 lc200 for a 2022 Raptor. Had the raptor 5 months and traded back into a 2021 heritage edition.

I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if you did the same.

Good luck with it though.

Major difference in a Raptor and a Super Duty, I did the Raptor thing too, it was also short lived. I’ve had a few of these Super Duty’s, they have a much different role. I’ll have another Cruiser at some point, but I wouldn’t bet on it being a 200 or within a year and I’m fine with eating those words if I am wrong.

With a 80, 100, 200, Sprinter and a 2500 Ram I have honestly thought about selling the Sprinter, 2500 and 100 and going this route. Nice truck! Hate you sold the 200 but you will enjoy the Super Duty.
1691338452158.png

Knew you couldn't live without a truck for long.

I'll likely trade in the GX on an F250 Tremor with the 7.3 if/when we move back to CA, and I don't have the weather to deal with anymore. Small garages in new builds in TX make zero sense to me when hail is a legit threat.

Knew you couldn't live without a truck for long.

I'll likely trade in the GX on an F250 Tremor with the 7.3 if/when we move back to CA, and I don't have the weather to deal with anymore. Small garages in new builds in TX make zero sense to me when hail is a legit threat.

No way I'd ever build a new house without 8ft headers for the garage and a depth of at least 22-25'. These new trucks are simply too tall and long for standard garages.

Oh man, thats a bummer. I hope you find your 60 and you come back here to let us know so we can follow your build.

Hate to see you go for now @Tex68w . I've enjoyed your posts and input on topics. Congrats on the new truck and the other options on the horizon. And I can't wait to see that 60 series project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom