For Sale 93 HZJ75 troopy lhd ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Sold

I am getting ready to sell a 1993 HZJ75 Troopy , I bought this one last year and had to wait a while before I could import it. It is a base model with 1HZ and H55 and only 220 k km or about 130 k miles. It runs and drives great and I changed quite a bit to it from when I bought it. As most European spec cruisers this one also had fixed panels instead of glass on the side and no rear seats, I installed new glass and added some rear seats. I also installed a auxilary 145 liter stainless steel tank in the rear that is not plumbed yet so the new owner can decide wether to use this for fuel or water. As all 25 year old 7x’s it needed bodywork when I bought it and I replaced the rear wheelwels and installed new front fenders on it and painted it back oem white.

As far as I know this is the only lhd HZJ75 for sale in the US now, it is not a showtruck but a solid daily driver/weekend warrior/overlanding companion.

If I wasn’t already building me another troopy with a pop top I would keep this one around but 3 troopys is a bit to much so this one is ready for adoption.

I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere and would incourage anyone interested to come and take a look at it in person.

Last edited:
A6D773A4-8976-4C82-97E9-F85F0A8410CE.jpeg
B1FB26C5-9AC7-47DD-B540-B3F96E03AFBA.jpeg
4EB7C1F9-DA16-4055-9616-46A5AF4729FD.jpeg
B0E98153-E1C0-4507-8F82-181C676C654C.jpeg

Lovely vehicle from a proven seller.

There is price and then there is value - this is an excellent value.

Good luck with the sale, Joe - someone will be well served.

Another one of your cruisers to keep me awake at night crunching numbers!

Feels like maybe I should put a couple rigs up for sale...time to consolidate?

87 Pickup
85 4Runner
92 FJ80

What else could I sell!

Damn Joe. Could I afford this? Would I sell my HJ61 for this?

I’m not supposed to be having these thoughts.

Beautiful rig, as usual.

I got to see this last Thursday night and it still had the fresh paint smell :) I would not hesitate to purchase this and I think price is right.

Hi Stephen I had no idea you where Coldtaco on here , always great to put a face to a name ;)

I sure wish the wife would let me buy this but she is holding ground for older troopy. Good luck with sale!

Here are a few of the before pics , as stated before it needed work when I bought it as they all do after 25 years of working since nobody ever bought a new troopy or 75 pu overseas to drive around on sunny sundays

Here are some pics before paint , I have not taken any pics when I was working on it and it appears I didn't take any pics when I bought it neither or I can't find them anyways.

I do want to point out that this was no frame off restoration and this is certainly no "investment grade" cruiser but if you want one of those there are companies catering to that market like the FJco or Proffits to name a few , there is a bit of a price difference though ;)

IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1825.JPG
IMG_1828.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG

Joe, what kinda of track system is that on the walls? Is it a stock Troopy deal?

Joe, what kinda of track system is that on the walls? Is it a stock Troopy deal?

Was wondering the same thing. Mine did not have that for what its worth!

Love this truck, so nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom