For Sale 93 HZJ75 troopy lhd ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Sold

I am getting ready to sell a 1993 HZJ75 Troopy , I bought this one last year and had to wait a while before I could import it. It is a base model with 1HZ and H55 and only 220 k km or about 130 k miles. It runs and drives great and I changed quite a bit to it from when I bought it. As most European spec cruisers this one also had fixed panels instead of glass on the side and no rear seats, I installed new glass and added some rear seats. I also installed a auxilary 145 liter stainless steel tank in the rear that is not plumbed yet so the new owner can decide wether to use this for fuel or water. As all 25 year old 7x’s it needed bodywork when I bought it and I replaced the rear wheelwels and installed new front fenders on it and painted it back oem white.

As far as I know this is the only lhd HZJ75 for sale in the US now, it is not a showtruck but a solid daily driver/weekend warrior/overlanding companion.

If I wasn’t already building me another troopy with a pop top I would keep this one around but 3 troopys is a bit to much so this one is ready for adoption.

I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere and would incourage anyone interested to come and take a look at it in person.

Last edited:
Joe, what kinda of track system is that on the walls? Is it a stock Troopy deal?

Not sure where it comes from, the po had it in there to secure big tools and parts . It looks very similar to the ones found in trailers behind semi’s to secure the pallets from falling over when they don’t have back to back loads

Cross posted to Expo Portal. Let me know if you want me to take it down......

nobody ever bought a new troopy or 75 pu overseas to drive around on sunny sundays

HA! One guy did, and I bought his Troopy. :bounce::steer::bounce:

Seriously, though, you need to get a pair of these:

View media item 77615
My Troopy didn't come with the rear seats, either, so I installed them myself. The mounting brackets would have been spot welded in on trucks that came with the seats, but I just bolted them in:

View media item 77616
Looks like a nice truck! GLWS

Cross posted to Expo Portal. Let me know if you want me to take it down......

Thanks Rodney , good call as their might be some folks looking over there.

I’m far north of Dallas, you are intermediate north

HA! One guy did, and I bought his Troopy. :bounce::steer::bounce:

Seriously, though, you need to get a pair of these:

View media item 77615
My Troopy didn't come with the rear seats, either, so I installed them myself. The mounting brackets would have been spot welded in on trucks that came with the seats, but I just bolted them in:

View media item 77616
Looks like a nice truck! GLWS

I was wondering if the bench seats were secured to the wheel wells. Where does one find those mounts?

I was wondering if the bench seats were secured to the wheel wells. Where does one find those mounts?

pn 6195890K01 if I am not mistaken.

I already made some diy spacers and since I will be listing the truck on Ebay today or tomorrow I will be using those

Cool, I figured you might have come up with something. Thanks

Took a few pics now that the sun was back in Texas for a few minutes

IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG
IMG_1153.JPG
IMG_1173.JPG

That's a beauty, Joe. Super jealous over here...

I cut mine out of a donor vehicle last time I was in Australia, then drilled out the welds, sandblasted, and painted them before bolting them in. But you can probably still get them new, or, as Joe points out, it would be easy enough to make a bracket that would work fine. They're not that complicated of a thing.

Oh, and, bump, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom