For Sale 85 FJ60 w/ OEM 5 speed in Maine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent running rust bucket from Maine (few small cracks starting in frame/ rear cross tube sheared on one side of frame)

115K mileage, 35K on OEM (H55) 5 speed manual, Jim C carb and desmog, front bumper with winch plate (JTO?), double tube rear bumper with 2" receiver (JTO?) Interior 9/10...no cracks on dash, OEM grab bar, SOR headliner, all doors /glass in excellent shape. PLUS about $1000 worth of inventory for 60's and a few 40's parts will go with the sale.

Not parting, I need it off the street within a few months. Runs well, just don't want to do the "black pipe" repair and use it this winter. Currently not registered, or inspect-able.

Asking $2000 or reasonable offer

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
A few pics...
upload_2018-7-7_15-10-5.png

upload_2018-7-7_15-10-39.png

upload_2018-7-7_15-11-26.png

upload_2018-7-7_15-12-8.png

upload_2018-7-7_15-12-44.png

A few more...
upload_2018-7-7_15-14-55.png

upload_2018-7-7_15-15-25.png

good price, excellent running gear transplant vehicle for someone, looks like a good dash pad, I would think this would sell fast

GLWTS

Looks like sale pending...will advise when / if available otherwise. The IH8MUD community still rocks!! :clap::beer::clap:

@CenTXFJ60 Jim, you picking this up?
No sir Nick. Looks like someone beat me to it :(. Did not see an “I’m interested “ post so was excited thinking I was first up. Always looking though :).

Ugh, Jim i was going to volunteer to help transport back go Texas...for the bumpers....
If it defaults to me I’ll take you up on it. I’m getting shipping quotes so I’m ready :).

Hey all, I'm going to pick it up Tuesday... I'll let you know if something changes.

Great part is I can keep the license plate living!

damn what a deal! Glad for you SEAWOLF!

Seen my canary yellow 1986 around up there? I sold it to a guy back in 2005 and he lives (lived) up there. I know it's a while, but if any of you guys see it, let me know. Last four of VIN is 4098. That was part of my fleet I downsized before the birth of my first child.
Truck was factory, had a "ONE LOVE" sticker on the rear bumper, the license lamp piece was rotten, and you could see residue left from these GIANT Rasta stickers on the sides. Haha

@mudpaws I once saw a bright yellow rig for sale, but it was built tall and had some off brand diesel engine. Don't think it was yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom