80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On top of the lower hatch that is accessed after opening the upper. Little plastic job held on by one screw.

This older fellow is so hard on his stuff but, at the same time, an inspiration for how much abuse these things can take. He's at roughly 350k miles with no major work performed towing trailers and stump grinders that are much too heavy, hauling chainsaws and such, and keeps it absolutely filthy. I don't think there are enough bumpers, end caps, and tail lights to keep him anywhere near legal. Amazing

On top of the lower hatch that is accessed after opening the upper. Little plastic job held on by one screw.

This older fellow is so hard on his stuff but, at the same time, an inspiration for how much abuse these things can take. He's at roughly 350k miles with no major work performed towing trailers and stump grinders that are much too heavy, hauling chainsaws and such, and keeps it absolutely filthy. I don't think there are enough bumpers, end caps, and tail lights to keep him anywhere near legal. Amazing

@bkcruiser any chance we can rescue one off the dead tailgate?

PM your address and I will send it to you.

I have a '95 Landcruiser that needs a new head gasket at a minimum and maybe a new motor. It has water in the oil and has been sitting up for several years. The interior is there, but has the usual tears in the front seats and smells of mildew. The front passenger door and fender are both mangled which can be seen in the pictures. I already have two and don't really need a third. I would like to get $1900.00, but am open to offers and pick up in Raleigh, MS. If anyone is interested, let me know at six01-9six8-7five85. Joe

IMG_20180106_100841219.jpg

IMG_20180106_100857497_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180106_100908512_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180106_100920730.jpg

IMG_20180106_100928412.jpg

Is the hood insulation pad necessary? Mine is torn in the back and hanging so trying to decide if worth replacing with an OEM pad.

I’ve listed my LS swap in the general Cottonland classifieds, it will work in many applications but was bought/ built for the truck I’ve sold now

I think I'm going to sell my BLUE 60 and buy a maroon 80 to start playing with.

What could make tranny/tcase make a fluttering noise!? Like a baseball card in bicycle spokes. Changes pitch with acceleration. But does not when in N in motion

That’s a good deal there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom