For Sale FZJ80 manual front, middle row and 3rd row seats in Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Leather seats from a 1994 FZJ80. These are a kind of strange color. i have only seen it a few times and always on 1994 green trucks. maybe it is a port install? The front are manual seats which i like much better than the power seats. The leather on the fronts are really trashed. I had a set of Tuff duck covers on them and they were actually pretty good with good covers.
GRXjxei.jpg

The middle row seats are really nice condition. A little cracking but no holes or rips i am seeing.
iRbgrkg.jpg

The third row seats are also really nice, again no rips or holes i am seeing.
Ovv2F9Z.jpg

Seats are FTF only in Atlanta. I will take $50 a row or $100 for all three rows or best offer.

Last edited:
If you get no takers on the front seats AND you don't want to deal with shipping them, I'd be interested in just the seat mounts/sliders (IF you'd be willing to ship those)

Do the 3rd row seats come with mounting hardware and seatbelts? If so, how much for all of it?

Guys I am really sorry I have not responded to this thread. I am used to seeing alerts and stuff as people quote me. My bad.

The fronts are sold. Sorry about that.
The rears I will consider sold pending funds to Chip Cole.

Do the 3rd row seats come with mounting hardware and seat belts? If so, how much for all of it?
I do have the large brackets. I dont know for sure if i have the bolts but i can look in my bolt pile. I should have the seat bellts but will need to look.

Do the 3rd row seats come with mounting hardware and seat belts? If so, how much for all of it?
I do have the large brackets. I dont know for sure if i have the bolts but i can look in my bolt pile. I should have the seat bellts but will need to look.

Ok guys, last chance if anyone wants these near Atlanta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom