80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All control heads are the same, the only difference is the AUTO button in the middle. On the back there is a switch that you can flip for AUTO or MANUAL control.

Its not the control unit that is broken.

It is the climate control computer that is behind the dash, it is a white/yellowish box that is above your right foot. I will try to take a picture of mine.

So the AC Amplifier?

Here is a picture

51c476208c9d5629b400a108c0b1a84b.image.750x543.jpg

OME shocks finally took a sh!t after 14 years ..
Picked up some Bilstein 5100 on Amazon for $365. Everywhere else is around $460.

21E7B372-04F0-467E-9AA9-2E73C48B443F.jpeg

I have a set of very used ironman 2" constant load lift springs that i just took off. Nothing wrong with them except for paint flaking off and the rust. Asking 180 for the 4 springs.

How hard is a steering gear box rebuild for a novice mechanic. Mines been dripping for a while but I think the bottom seals finally broke. I came out this morning to a puddle of fluid and a half empty reservoir.

Y'all keep an eye out for an interior tailgate release lever for me. I had to pull mine off for the old gentleman locally who eats all my parts so now I'm short one :(

Y'all keep an eye out for an interior tailgate release lever for me. I had to pull mine off for the old gentleman locally who eats all my parts so now I'm short one :(

Are you taking about the one mounted inside on the hatch or the one on the tailgate that is accessible after opening the hatch? Either way I’ve got you covered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom