80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just to keep everyone in the loop! I got the parts for the third revision of the bolt on frame mount earlier this week. I’m going to weld it all up tonight/tomorrow and hopefully borrow a cruiser this weekend for hopefully the last final test fit of the base parts!
Awesome 🙌 - definitely still interest and my tax refund is helping with that decision as well….

Ditto

Just to keep everyone in the loop! I got the parts for the third revision of the bolt on frame mount earlier this week. I’m going to weld it all up tonight/tomorrow and hopefully borrow a cruiser this weekend for hopefully the last final test fit of the base parts!
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing pics of the finished product.

Great update!!!
Where’s the meme of the guy sitting on the edge of his seat eating popcorn anxiously when you need one!

Please add me to the list of those interested

Following this thread with hopes of receiving updates

@SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr you can borrow my cruiser ... might take me a day to get down, though :rofl:

#willdriveforswingout

I am down as well. Offer still stands to be a volunteer, only a couple hours away.

Haha using proximity to your advantage to volunteer as @SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr test 80. So this is what it feels like to be the high school boyfriend left behind while his girl hooks up at her out of state college 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom