Builds 75 Series Truck - VZ shade tree special (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

found the receipt.

I realize this is sold. But do you happen to know the part number you ordered for the wiper link assembly? I checked Partsouq and it shows not available.

Ian, do you still have the used one?

This is the number I found.

8516090K04
8515060161 -- recall this is for a LHD.

Thanks. Mine is an 89 LHD, looks like the 92 and newer is what is available, I hope they're compatible. The knurl where my wipers attach is gone, so my wipers periodically stop wiping...

Thanks. Mine is an 89 LHD, looks like the 92 and newer is what is available, I hope they're compatible. The knurl where my wipers attach is gone, so my wipers periodically stop wiping...
Just a heads up, these arms are different between the fixed windshield and fold down windshield.

oh.... noooooo..

Neighbor of mine just came by my house with his first fj40 in 30 years.... a VZ "Frame off restoration"....

I hope it does not have a tenth of the issues that mine had.

oh.... noooooo..

Neighbor of mine just came by my house with his first fj40 in 30 years.... a VZ "Frame off restoration"....

I hope it does not have a tenth of the issues that mine had.
Pics or it didnt happen

Pic…. Once again from outside it looks real nice..

The fronts are drum even though it was made an 84. The front driver was smoking because it was locking up, not sure if that’s wheel cylinder or master…. Paint is just peeling off of the block, and you can see one of the freeze plugs leaking… I was scared to look any deeper.

0C86B4AD-2DD1-4972-8B26-9D8D0A6C067C.jpeg

Hello,

Another South American truck that looks good on the outside but hides heaven only knows issues....

I hope the neighbor's wallet is up to the challenge.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom