For Sale 60/40 Front Split Bench Seats FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NYIronPig

YES I have a problem...
SILVER Star
Threads
I am selling a very nice set of 1972 FJ40 60/40 Front Split Bench Seats in great condition. This has the folding split passenger seat. They are truly gorgeous and is a must-have for the person doing a resto. No rust, upholstery in great shape (except for a small rip on the drive seat covered with black tape pictured), original and hard to find this nice! $600 - Located in NY and would prefer not to ship.

I also have the matching long rear jump seats in great condition as well. Just check my other listing.

20170318_075438.jpg

20170318_075442.jpg

20170318_075515.jpg

20170318_075518.jpg

Located in Port Chester, NY

weekend bump

Nice Seats, anyone looking for the hard to find 60/40 split front seats?

I am selling a very nice set of 1972 FJ40 60/40 Front Split Bench Seats in great condition. This has the folding split passenger seat. They are truly gorgeous and is a must-have for the person doing a resto. No rust, upholstery in great shape (except for a small rip on the drive seat covered with black tape pictured), original and hard to find this nice! $600 - Located in NY and would prefer not to ship.

I also have the matching long rear jump seats in great condition as well. Just check my other listing.

View attachment 1440214

View attachment 1440215

View attachment 1440216

View attachment 1440218

Hi are these still available? I would need shipping however...

Yes, still available

You figure out shipping and we can make it work. This set is large.

145 S. Main Street
Port Chester, NY 10573

Still available!

Try UShip, Fastenal or Grey Hound. All great options for bulky items cross country.

I placed a bid on Uship. Will let you know if I can get someone to pick and ship. I'm likely going to need your contact info (name and phone).

Still Available, anyone?

Man, nice set. I'd pay an extra $100 if you'd get them boxed to a willing shipper. Like Greyhound. I shipped 2 fenders in a huge box a couple years back that way.

My daughter is in NJ just an hour away this entire week. But, won't fit in the overhead.

Could prob ship cushions in 2 boxes UPS then ship frame via Greyhound.

Willing to explore options?

Scott, waaaay down in TN

Need the matching rear set too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom