4xsteve's move to the PNW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like my mechanical woes finally showed up.... in the VW.

IH8MUD on Android

ForumRunner_20140307_193057.jpg

First trip to the water.

IH8MUD on Android

ForumRunner_20140308_112031.jpg

ForumRunner_20140308_112108.jpg

Looks awesome Steve! Beautiful scenery...

I went to Seattle on a family vacation as a kid and loved it up there. Make a trip over to Victoria, BC Canada it's not far from you

...via IH8MUD app

And the shop move-in begins!

ForumRunner_20140308_140231.jpg

Oh, did I forget to mention I picked up a new DD? HA!

IH8MUD on Android

ForumRunner_20140308_140231.jpg

And the shop move-in begins!

Oh, did I forget to mention I picked up a new DD? HA!

IH8MUD on Android

WTH!! Specs!?! Crawler, bike, semi, VW and now a effin' muscle car.... that's it I am joining the navy and moving to the PNW!

Last edited:
If I was looking for something with good gas mileage or something to explore the myriad of logging roads and mountain passes around here, an 8-second Camaro probably wouldn't be my first choice! Haha. Gorgeous car though, yeah? Just one of the owner's rides. However, if I play my cards right.....

Another few tidbits I learned from him today: He owns a full fabrication shop with press brakes, mig & tig welders, plasma cutters, etc. - of which he said I'm more than welcome to utilize. He also owns a salvage yard that is mostly just "invite only" these days - and I gots me an invite! He also owns a heavy equipment rental shop, so in the event that I need a forklift or skidsteer for any reason... :) I'm gonna hate transferring from here I think.

IH8MUD on Android

Hey Steve really glad you made there safe !! I wish you the best on your new stint or assignment. I know we will all miss wheeling with you back east !

If I was looking for something with good gas mileage or something to explore the myriad of logging roads and mountain passes around here, an 8-second Camaro probably wouldn't be my first choice! Haha. Gorgeous car though, yeah? Just one of the owner's rides. However, if I play my cards right.....

Another few tidbits I learned from him today: He owns a full fabrication shop with press brakes, mig & tig welders, plasma cutters, etc. - of which he said I'm more than welcome to utilize. He also owns a salvage yard that is mostly just "invite only" these days - and I gots me an invite! He also owns a heavy equipment rental shop, so in the event that I need a forklift or skidsteer for any reason... :) I'm gonna hate transferring from here I think.

IH8MUD on Android

I hope my move proves as profitable!!!
Awesome digs Steve!

Glad to hear you made it alright, as stated awesome shop, looks like things are going to work at well for ya up that way congrats.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Damn son I just completed the thread catch-up you've been busy!!!! That was one hell of a road trip! glad you made it safe. Talk about landing on your feet! the shop and surrounding area sounds like a perfect fit! Good luck to you on your new post I will definitely miss you and the Gecko on the trails. I'm sure we'll see you again soon. Until then, be well my friend.
:beer:

Snow wheelin anyone?

Now it uploaded...

1397623305266.jpg

Jeebus criminy! That's a wall of snow..

The view from my parking lot at work today.

1398894608573.jpg

Current view of my shop from outside and inside. Anyone else think I have too much stuff?

1401651135042.jpg

1401651185819.jpg

Something tells me you won't sell anything, but I am sure you will buy more stuff to add to it

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom