4Plus Bumper Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the overall width on the 4Plus front bumpers? Would someone be willing to measure?

Debating this or the JTOutfitters or the HFS...
He has a couple offerings. Which one are you interested in? Mine is a super short stubby 8274 bumper

What's the overall width on the 4Plus front bumpers? Would someone be willing to measure?

He makes more than one style of bumper.

Mine is just under 44.5" at its widest point:

(Sorry about the upside down, don't know how to fix that - they're not upside down on my phone.)

IMG_1905[1].JPG

img_e1906-1-jpg.2807924

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_E1906[1].JPG

When @lcwizard makes something it is well thought out and extremely stout. He is a class act and a total asset to the LC community.

Last edited:
When @lcwizard makes something it is well thought out and extremely stout. He is a class act and a total asse to the LC community.
Calling him an “asse” is definitely not in line with him being a class act. 🤣

Wow! Must EDIT immediately!😄

No action shots but here’s my 4+ rear bumper and the super top secret 4 plus 3/16” steel fender flares. Don’t blame Dave for those welds though I had to weld the flares myself.

059BAFD1-F696-4FA4-9ADD-6035597C518B.jpeg

No action shots but here’s my 4+ rear bumper and the super top secret 4 plus 3/16” steel fender flares. Don’t blame Dave for those welds though I had to weld the flares myself.

View attachment 2824660
EVERY time you post those flares I have bad thoughts...

We had Dave make us his “ARB” style front bumper he calls the Kingdom bumper because he made the first one for the movie Kingdom. He also made us fender protection and a side step rock sliders. They lost about an inch or so of clearance but we use them as steps all the time. He mounted them to the frame and they are going anyway when we hit them hard! The rear ladder bumper is so handy. With the LED blinkers and reverse lights, that thing is epic. I was also thinking about adding the zerks to lube it. Our hinges have a set screw already in place so we dont need to drill new holes. All in all these products are so robust! Havent had an issue with the powder coat yet. I set tolls on them and everything. He added a light bar plate on the front for us that i needed to cut a notch out of to clear the winch. But other than that ours is unmolested. And we scored one of his customs grills! He makes so many things that arent on his website. Just gotta talk to him, such a nice and i formative guy!
9792C66F-3397-4B22-892F-C4BED206BA82.jpeg

5487222B-DE27-4475-9AFF-0FD5DD5F706A.jpeg

82FE9014-CEF2-4191-925B-7C07D7617605.jpeg

79F868B1-A372-4AC1-B4BC-8D4621C8BE1F.jpeg

Beautiful. It would be interesting to know how much it weighs as it stands in your picture.

Beautiful. It would be interesting to know how much it weighs as it stands in your picture.
The whole rig? Im guessing 6,000-6,500 lbs. its heavy for sure. We sink in sand, thankfull we have lockers which makes a world of difference. We are running 9 leafs in the rear which isnt affected by the weight at all. But fully loaded in sits level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom