Builds 4 door FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Super bump!
This is the best FJ40 4 door thread on the planet. I've searched through thousands of pics to finds 4 door 40s & they usally link back to this thread. I can honestly say this thread has over 90% of the best pics on the web for reference. I just went back through to check if it has this next one I'm going to post. Some very talented person drew this & is exactly like I would build if I ever get to.
Here it is. Enjoy...
View attachment 1125414

Other than coils instead of coilovers, that looks a lot like the Redline FJ4 ute.
The FJ-UTE - A 4 Door 40 Series - Taking Orders Now!

I will start adding pics of mine as I go. not much to show so far.

Following and have been for a while. Looking to do my own 45/47 Troopie 4 door conversion in the not too far future - as a replacement for my 79 series. That took us reliably up the coast of East Africa but it's just not the same as the old ladies.

Super bump!
This is the best FJ40 4 door thread on the planet. I've searched through thousands of pics to finds 4 door 40s & they usally link back to this thread. I can honestly say this thread has over 90% of the best pics on the web for reference. I just went back through to check if it has this next one I'm going to post. Some very talented person drew this & is exactly like I would build if I ever get to.
Here it is. Enjoy...
View attachment 1125414
Oh God..... now I want one. Not even done with my 4 door fj45 yet but now I want this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom