2018 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 9-11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If @Cirbo joins us I'm hopeful there is another pot. No such thing as "enough" Mac & Cheese. lol

I'm in Dallas for work all week, flying back in Friday afternoon. I need to talk with the wife if I can ever manage to be home at the same time. If we manage to make it, it might not be until Saturday around noon. We will bring M&C too.

So I’m guessing I’m the farthest east of anyone. That’s okay. It’s less than an hour to the OBX for me and the family. LOL
I'm in New Hampshire, so I've got you beat for Eastern ONSC members, but since I won't be making it, that's probably irrelevant.

Hi everyone!
We will be at the barn Thursday around 7:00 to clean and hose down if anyone wants to come in a day early. Like @erymer mentioned, no firewood splitting this M&G. We have plenty from the fantastic job you guys did at the Christmas party. Thank you all! :clap:

Lydia says put us down for red slaw and a pound cake. She might talk herself into making some Brunswick stew. Also, is there a sign up for Sunday breakfast?
BACON...we need bacon!!! We can pickup biscuits.

I will have gate dummied Thursday night so first one there just leave open. You guys know what to do. See yall soon!!

how much bacon do we need. I would be willing to bring some to contribute to the Sunday breakfast.

Mo bacon

Saturday might be the day for me, still working out the work schedule
We have plans Friday and Sunday. It looks like a day trip for us with no camping :(

Past event t-shirts have been loaded and ready to travel. Bring some cash and get some shirts that you've missed out on previously.

Sadly I will not be able to make it there Thursday night. But I will be there Friday after dinner

I'll be there Friday after work .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom