2018 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 9-11 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was hoping to go but I still haven't finished the truck. I am going to leave work early on Friday and hopefully finish up the drop brackets.

Any idea how many people are going to help with the work day so I can provide a head count to the forerf service. I would like to make sure we have the appropriate resources available, for the work being done.

Always hard to tell. Might have 20 available but 5 drop out morning of due to hangovers.

Let's aim for 20 people to volunteer.

Any idea how many people are going to help with the work day so I can provide a head count to the forerf service. I would like to make sure we have the appropriate resources available, for the work being done.
My crew is planning on it. Kenny told me he wasn't gonna let John bring down more logs so we'll put our attention to the trails instead.

We put this on our calendar but apparently I forgot to sign up here.
Jeri, Zorro and I will be ther on Friday in Bonnie.

Hello everyone. Sean Dos Santos here. I live in Elizabeth City and have a 93 FZJ80. Hope to meet some of you at the meet and greet in March with my family. JohnVee invited me over. Hope to speak to some of you before the meet and greet at Uwaharrie.
Welcome, Sean. Look forward to meeting you at the M&G, despite the fact that JohnVee is involved.

Welcome, Sean. Look forward to meeting you at the M&G, despite the fact that JohnVee is involved.
dd693cf988c457606b0e2609db4566b5.jpg

Aiming to make it Saturday + Sunday - Friday will be be tough but a possibility. I have no injuries - happy to help where I can

Me, my dad, and my friend Jacob will be coming. I imagine in the 80 since the 40 is still heartless. Still trying to figure out when exactly we will be getting there.

Well let's get the potluck party started and get the list going.
For us it will either be devilled eggs so I can take a pic for @lt1fire because I know how happy it makes him or some type of baked beans. :)

I shall bring a croc pot of chili

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom