2017 Rubithon Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bull-oney, you better pray on the altar of Paulina Gretzky that this snow keeps coming and sticks around. If this years gets pushed out to the Fourth Of July, I might be able to make it.

Charcuterie master make it happen...

That changes my fate for this year, it's my daughter's quincenera on that weekend... :bang:

I'm out too this year. Wife is due with our first kid on July 15th. She might burn the cruiser if I miss that.

Had a feeling this could happen as a result of the snowfall we've seen this season, and historically March/April can be very wet months so its not even close to over yet. Local ski resort is at 650" for the season.

:(

I'm out too this year. Wife is due with our first kid on July 15th. She might burn the cruiser if I miss that.

Had a feeling this could happen as a result of the snowfall we've seen this season, and historically March/April can be very wet months so its not even close to over yet. Local ski resort is at 650" for the season.

We need an "unlike" button. But congrats on the new addition to the family and best to Regina.

We need an "unlike" button. But congrats on the new addition to the family and best to Regina.

We'll be back in 2018 for our first "family" Rubithon though!

Congratulations Chris!

I guess I'll see you next year as I'm out as well!

Say goodbye to good nights of sleep!

:cheers:

Congratulations Chris!

I guess I'll see you next year as I'm out as well!

Say goodbye to good nights of sleep!

:cheers:

Thanks! I'm a little concerned about the whole sleep thing but I guess we'll figure it out.

I am truly sad to miss my first Rubithon in 3 years. They have been one of the highlights of my summer and I've met some great people and made lasting friendships along the way while also learning about everything from the benefits of a nice solar/fridge set up to how to fix a seemingly hopeless 3'' sidewall gash with cold cure vulcanizing fluid and rubber plugs..I guess I learned how to do a little offroading too!

I'll have to be content with experiencing this year's event through photos and post trip reports.

I'll be watching on the side line as well and I'll probably be doing some web wheeling too since we just welcomed our 3rd kid in January.

Bummer, but congrats on the little one. Maybe they will win youngest wheeler next year!

Congratulations, Chris to you and Regina!!! You will be missed, but what exciting times! With the birth of our third child in less than three years (@JohnnyOshow22 ) happening in May 1995 my wife forbade me to disappear into the Sierras for 10 days as was my summer backpacking ritual. Now look at him...pining for a third winch-less trip through the Con with his 80 on his 33's. Raise 'em right and they'll be helping you lead the Wagon Run before you know it!

Last edited:
We'll be back in 2018 for our first "family" Rubithon though!
That's the spirit!! My wife, Andrea, will be all over helping you with anything you need!

That's the spirit!! My wife, Andrea, will be all over helping you with anything you need!

Thanks Steve! Have fun leading the wagon run and we will definitely see you next year....or maybe on Dusy in August.

Congrats to Andy Hagin, our winner for February’s extra grand prize raffle ticket drawing. His name gets put back in the mix for future drawings as well.

As posted earlier, the new date has been set for July 11-16th. Now get those registrations in!

Eric

I'm bringing the 70.

That is good news. I expect to see you here a couple days before to finalize your electrical, and share an adult beverage and make some great food. You are welcome to say here if you like. We might have time to do a spring over. Just sayin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom