2017 Rubithon Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All, the FaceBook group Pryor's Wagon Run Rubithon 2017 is up and running. (Edited) You do not need to be a member of the group to see the pics and videos, just for posting (Wagon Run participants hit me up to join the group and post away!). There's a bunch of pics and vids already loaded and more coming all the time, so if you were on the run and do Facebook please share what you have! I know some of you don't, so if you can please do put them online somewhere like @Jetboy above. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey MountNGoat - where did you get the bracket and gauges for the two gauges you got on your A pillar????
Something the Valley Hybrids crew came up with....
image.jpg

A 15 minute video driving up Cadillac Hill.
The sound is pretty crappy but the rest is somewhat ok.

I will be placing the final order for shirts and hoodies for this year’s event on Monday morning. If you are interested in getting any more, please let me know before noon on Sunday. Must pay prior to order.

Thanks and sorry for the delay getting them ordered. Got back to a busy fire season!

Email to Chairman@rubithon.com

Thanks again!

Eric

I am sorry that I had to miss the rest of the wagon run, but it was for a good purpose. As Tom suggested above, we got the chance to go to Alaska at literally the last minute, and so had to say our goodbyes at Buck Island.

But since we brought back over 120 pounds of sockeye fillets, I will promise to share generously with @MountNGoat and @justintpryor (and @trout bum and @JohnnyOshow22 ) in Death Valley in October.

Next year, looking for more of the same, hopefully on the "real" dates in June.

0B05E69D-3E83-4931-A55A-61DF4F600C66.JPG

Last edited:
The T-shirts and hoodies that were ordered past the deadline and at the event were mailed out yesterday. If you ordered a Medium or XL, there was a mistake with the shirts and have been reordered but may be 2.5 - 3 weeks out.
Sorry for the delay!
Eric

I am sorry that I had to miss the rest of the wagon run, but it was for a good purpose. As Tom suggested above, we got the chance to go to Alaska at literally the last minute, and so had to say our goodbyes at Buck Island.

But since we brought back over 120 pounds of sockeye fillets, I will promise to share generously with @MountNGoat and @justintpryor (and @trout bum and @JohnnyOshow22 ) in Death Valley in October.

Next year, looking for more of the same, hopefully on the "real" dates in June.

View attachment 1509007
I just want to attest to the fact that @Cruiserdrew made good on his promise to share in the October Death Valley trip. Best sashimi I've ever had, hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom