2017 Rubithon Wagon Run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You coming Nial? Or are you going to be getting in your last ski days in June? ;)
1) Yes

2) I might be boarding into August!

:lol:

1) Going, but might not be driving. Too skeered.

:crybaby:

Stay tuned

I can probably be talked into it.

I like the full week thingie. I have a lot of things I want to do out there besides driving/stressing. Thinking about it...

I can probably be talked into it.

I like the full week thingie. I have a lot of things I want to do out there besides driving/stressing. Thinking about it...

Do it Nial. @Beastiethe70 and I will be hiking it this year and we'll be at Buck before Wagon Run begins on Weds.

The last time I remember big snow on Rubithon was 2010. I remember some big drifts and winching on the exit. Pretty fun.

Some years before that-maybe 2007 or so, Rubicon got moved from June to July. That was a scheduling nightmare.

It will be good to See Buck Island and Loon Lake full again, though. Last year, Buck Island was looking pretty puny.

When I get one that can do the rubicon, I will...

You have three that can do it. Let me borrow one!

Bang.
:hmm:

When I get one that can do the rubicon, I will...

You have three that can do it. Let me borrow one!

Bang.
Onur you could get your 70 through the con

Yes. But it would look like the raisin after that .... NOOOOOOO!!!!!
have you seen the way he drives?
Yes I have seen the way he drives and if he toned it down a little he would be clean on the other side! Onur I've gotten my whale of an 80 through 2 times barely scraping the flares I'm sure you could do it without touching any body panels. Your 70 is way nimble

Just as a heads up, if you register between Jan 31st and February 12th, I will not be able to send you the full confirmation unitl after February 14th as I will be at the King of the Hammers. Stop by Yukon 116 for the VP Racing 4612 if you are down there!

Happy Wheeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom