2013 LX 570 Rock Warrior Install (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@fireball, no spacer for me. I'm good with the stance and look of them with my truck.

There are a few who choose to run spacers for a more agressive look though. Check out @Markuson and his build along with a few others for those examples.

In case anyone new comes across this.

No modification to the spare tire carrier on my 2017 was required to mount a rock warrior on 285/75/17.

true but you can enlarge that "U" shape cut out (valve stem cut out) to allow the ARB quick deflator to seat properly. Why have it if it isn't going to work? - so make it work for you
Has anyone done this? I just discovered myself that the ARB deflator won't fit with the rock warrior bash ring. It's a bummer because I use that thing all the time.

Has anyone done this? I just discovered myself that the ARB deflator won't fit with the rock warrior bash ring. It's a bummer because I use that thing all the time.

mine fits just fine - just bend the valve stem?

Have you tried the Staun type? After you get the pressure set once, they just screw on and you drive away. When TPMS says you're deflated, you get out and remove them.

Have you tried the Staun type? After you get the pressure set once, they just screw on and you drive away. When TPMS says you're deflated, you get out and remove them.

Plus...withStans, not long after you screw tge fourth one on...the first one is nearing deflation pressure. Quick and simple.

Yes I use Stauns and they are awesome. But I often follow up with the ARB deflator to fine tune the pressure in each tire. :)

In case anyone new comes across this.

No modification to the spare tire carrier on my 2017 was required to mount a rock warrior on 285/75/17.
@Union - To totally dredge up the past, did you need the spacers to clear the 285/75/17 or is it just for personal preference?

@Union - To totally dredge up the past, did you need the spacers to clear the 285/75/17 or is it just for personal preference?

Yes, and they still barely rub at full lock.

Thanks @Union , I've got a similar set up to yours but can't stand the inset look of the factory wheels so putting RWs on and have been torn between the 285/70/17 & 285/75/17, so thanks for the help!

Found a set on CL still on Stock suspension

200 series.jpg

@overrovers - any issues with rubbing on that set-up? On my new to me 200, have Ironman FCP installed recently as you do, and just found a set of RW rims locally. May run them for a month or two with the tires they came with. But interested in the 34 x tire options vs 275/285, to see if I can net out closer to the 33.5" diameter...

@overrovers - any issues with rubbing on that set-up? On my new to me 200, have Ironman FCP installed recently as you do, and just found a set of RW rims locally. May run them for a month or two with the tires they came with. But interested in the 34 x tire options vs 275/285, to see if I can net out closer to the 33.5" diameter...
No rubbing but you’ll loose speed and power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom