200's to Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We aew staying in Slickrock campground, just to the right after you cross the bridge. We will be in the back row behind the cabins I think in 175 or some where around that. Look for the Kimberley Karavan and the Kimberley Kamper. If we are out on the trail we likely won't be late, hang out and have a beer

Excited is an understatement. I head out tomorrow at 10AM local for Mojave Rd, then onto CM. Staying at Slickrock as well but not until Weds. Looking forward to putting faces to Mud names.

We aew staying in Slickrock campground, just to the right after you cross the bridge. We will be in the back row behind the cabins I think in 175 or some where around that. Look for the Kimberley Karavan and the Kimberley Kamper. If we are out on the trail we likely won't be late, hang out and have a beer

I was really hoping to stop by and visit on my way to SD. But the due date for our second grand daughter is too close so we had to abandon our travel plans. Next time. Y'all have an awesome time and be safe out there.

IMG_9337.JPG

My your there early. I recognize that gas station. Is the car show going on? That is always the week before Cruise Moab

Hi Ken: That convenience store is in Buffalo, WY. We headed out today. At this moment, at a hotel in Rawlins, WY. It's cold and snowing here!! I'm hoping for some warmer weather in Moab.

See you soon!

We were afraid we were gonna be snowed in in Sheridan. It was snowing when we left.

Weather looks to be awesome in Moab next week. Whereas we have a winter storm warning here on the Front Range (Denver, north and south). If you are driving through CO this weekend you will likely encounter snow. But once you get to western CO you'll be in great shape. What so we could be there. Enjoy.

Yes. Leaving Rawlins soon. Fresh snow down. Sloppy roads. Safe travels, everyone.

Weather looks to be awesome in Moab next week. Whereas we have a winter storm warning here on the Front Range (Denver, north and south). If you are driving through CO this weekend you will likely encounter snow. But once you get to western CO you'll be in great shape. What so we could be there. Enjoy.

Good excuse for those out of towners to stop and ski along the way to Moab :) We might just do that actually!

We had clouds, rain, cold, snow, and generally miserable travel right to the WY-CO line. Then, things improved. Got to Moab about an hour ago. Mid 50's here.

Nice to get away and finally get to Moab

IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_0079.JPG

A fun start to CM. Cruiserdan and I explored and area off the Dewy bridge and hit a mix of trails
DSC01304.jpg
DSC01309.jpg
DSC01310.jpg
DSC01325.jpg

Romer, I'm sure it won't be top of mind, but I'd love to see a shot or two of the inside of your Karavan if you happen to remember.

Drove some of that area this winter with my wife. Good, relatively tame area. Also, since you are driving out 128 along the Colorado River, if you haven't ever done Onion Creek it is a "must see" (unless there is a flash flood potential which would be rare.)

Romer, I'm sure it won't be top of mind, but I'd love to see a shot or two of the inside of your Karavan if you happen to remember.

Click the link in my signature. Lots of pictures there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom