200's to Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_9659.JPG
IMG_9666.JPG

Makes me envious as I am camped out in cloudy, gloomy San Diego this weekend. I have done Hurrah Pass but didn't go down the other side to Chicken Corners due to time. I'll need to go all the way next time.

We've had a few good days of trails so far. Will need to run through pics on the cell phones, cameras and my buddy's really cool drone footage in the next week. Here's some snaps from my wife's phone today on Hell's Revenge and Fins.

IMG_2489.JPG
IMG_2493.JPG

Ken; I'm putting Wipeout Hill on my list for CM next year!! Nice pics!!

@Romer I'm putting Wipeout Hill on my list for CM next year!! Nice pics!!

Makes me envious as I am camped out in cloudy, gloomy San Diego this weekend. I have done Hurrah Pass but didn't go down the other side to Chicken Corners due to time. I'll need to go all the way next time.

It actually is cloudy here today! This is the FIRST cloudy/blustery day we've have in at least a month... Been warm and sunny till TODAY.

If you complete the loop (come down the other way)...it's pretty nasty on the way back... Did you stay right on the way up and return by same? ;)

We came down the other way / completed the loop and it was great! I've done it now in a 100, a CRF250X, and the 200. The 200 was the easiest and most comfortable of the bunch especially with the strong AC and cooled seats which my wife and my buddy's girlfriend appreciated (ok I did too).

We came down the other way / completed the loop and it was great! I've done it now in a 100, a CRF250X, and the 200. The 200 was the easiest and most comfortable of the bunch especially with the strong AC and cooled seats which my wife and my buddy's girlfriend appreciated (ok I did too).

Ya, the left side of the loop was ok...just meant scrapes on my plastic bumpers. :) They're going away soon, so no matter. But the right side going up was a walk in the park by comparison--unless someone removed a lot of loose rocks on the other.

We needed to be home Sunday morning so daughterofromer and I ran Fins n Things in 2 hours, packed up and headed home

Ken on Kenny's Climb
20170506_100610.jpg
KK0a.gif
KK1.gif

It was nice to meet @paul r this week. Nice to see @Rigger again and @mcgaskins is a fellow club member. There is another club member (Jackson)with a built 200, but he doesn't hang out here. Then of course there was Slee and cruiseroutfitters and Nittro's 200's as well

I like the tool bag Rising Sun gave us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom