200's to Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice pics Mogwai, just trim the whle bottom up 2" and you will never see it LOL

Last edited:
@Willy beamin , thanks for the reply, that's good to know. Interesting that these are rebuildable in the first place, that makes them worth a bit extra in my book. I will have to look closer now.
So sorry for the delay in response but Willy pretty much covered it. The reason mine is adjusted so high is because I have heavy springs in the rear and am waiting on bumpers. It will settle eventually. The Tundra shafts help correct the angle with that big of tire and also space them out a little more. As far as lockers i just came from the jeep world back in the day and the biggest upgrade I ever made on my jeep was lockers. I am sure the toyota traction control system is plenty good for like 90% of the people that are on here. I just like having that push of a button I am sure I have all the traction I can possibly have without having to depend on the integrated system. The vehicle is so large compared to an FJ or a jeep I kinda felt like I wasn't going to be able to just bounce it over things so I wanted to make sure I didn't have to and I think the lockers help with that. Also I don't mean to take away from the cruise moab pictures so if you have any other questions please feel free to DM me.

@msnow
2017-05-05-10h03m10.jpg
2017-05-05-10h02m00.jpg

2017-05-05-10h04m01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom