SOLD 2006 100 Series drivetrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
US spec 2006 UZJ100 complete drive train (engine w/computer, auto transmission, transfer case)
Perfect turnkey opportunity for a swap or great condition low mile replacement
106,881 miles (about 9800 miles a year)
video of engine running available upon request (couldn't upload it for some reason)

We bought this truck from the president of ARB USA. It was his personal truck, so was very well cared for. The drive train is in very good condition with low miles.

I do not want to part and/or piece it out. I would like to sell it complete. No lowballs please. :) It is currently located north of Denver Colorado. Please contact me for more information if seriously interested.

The truck is not for sale, only the drive train from it. Thank you for looking.

IMG_5558.JPG.jpeg

IMG_5559.JPG.jpeg

IMG_5560.JPG.jpeg

20150924_Doug_LC100_SaltFlats_028.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious, what are you having Torfab drop into that?

Would that drop into an 80 with limited fuss? Not sure if drive shafts align from Transfer case of if the stock 80 trans and transfer case would need to be retained.

Eric-

That would be a great question for Tor @torfab as I am unfamiliar with how these go into 80 series trucks. He could answer any or all of your questions I'm quite sure.

Here is his website and contact info- TorFab

US spec 2006 UZJ100 complete drive train (engine w/computer, gas pedal, auto transmission, transfer case, with other pertinent bits included)
Perfect turnkey opportunity for a swap or great condition low mile replacement
106,881 miles (about 9800 miles a year)
video of engine running available upon request (couldn't upload it for some reason)

We bought this truck from the president of ARB USA. It was his personal truck, so was very well cared for. The drive train is in very good condition with low miles. $8500

I do not want to part and/or piece it out. I would like to sell it complete. No lowballs please. :) It is currently located in Everett WA at TorFab Offroad. Please contact me for more information if seriously interested.

The truck is not for sale, only the drive train from it. Thank you for looking.

View attachment 1428021

View attachment 1428023

View attachment 1428025

View attachment 1428050

Does the car still on sale?

bumperoo-

BUMP!

WHich engine is going in it?

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning. It smells like...victory." ;)

Will not part out. Still available. Thank you for looking.

Still available for anyone interested. Stored indoors and out of weather.

Thank you for looking.

Still available. Anyone have a serious offer? No tire kickers please.

Thank you.

Price update. Happy Friday everyone.

Hey Bugs, see post 16 as well as 1 with update price ($8500 down to 5$). Thank you for the interest. I appreciate the value of those 98-02 2UZ's as well esepecially because they are probably Tundra and Sequoia engines with no service history. If you can find one at $1500, go for it. I'd like to know where those are offered. Until then, this is as offered.

I think 5k is a fair price for a complete known history, low mileage drivetrain, with harness and ecu. This would also have the 5 speed auto rather than the earlier 4 speed. The 2uz out of a 100 series has the correct oil pan for swapping into another land cruiser. I pieced together a similar set up for a little less but with a little higher mileage. All that and you don't have to spend the time to piece it together or part out a rig. For what ever that is worth. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom