200 series picture thread (85 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My cruiser is such a beast compared to my childhood dream---Grand Wagoneer
View attachment 1430293

It's funny how much bigger those Jeeps seemed when we were kids. I remember my mom wanting a Grand Wagoneer and my father owning his Scrambler... then my son got a Scrambler of the same year as my dad's... boy is it TINY!
20160821_145223.jpg

FINALLY, after waiting 64 days for these fronts to arrive and for an appointment, the '13 build begins. Not that I was counting the days or anything.

IMG_3101.JPG

Parking lot buddies. Clean Toyota pickup. Lovely E93 M3 in Interlagos Blue. Love the blue and the track it's named after.
20170409_184634.jpg
20170410_150733.jpg
20170410_150859.jpg

BMW has offered a lot of great blues. I had a 2003 E39 530i sport in orient blue metallic. My favorite blue of theirs is the Estoril blue that I frequently saw on E36 M3's (I'm sure it was available on other models as well). That Interlagos is also very nice.

Funny thing is when the Z8 was new, no one bought them and people kind of poo pood them. Now everyone wants one!

Ha, seem to be the case with many now classics. I have never ventured to the dark side, always been an Audi fan but going to look at a e39 m5 on Friday that popped up and is too nice not to consider.

Ha, seem to be the case with many now classics. I have never ventured to the dark side, always been an Audi fan but going to look at a e39 m5 on Friday that popped up and is too nice not to consider.
Never owned an Audi. Always had BMW + Toyota and some British cars. Moving to Italian these days.

Pre-congrats on the E39 M5. We had a E39 540i 6 speed Manual. I bought it after reading C Van Tune's review. One of the best cars.

Only 291 Z8s were made in that that color. Not a fan of the chrome wheels but I do love Z8s. The first one i saw in person was in Munich just cruising around the streets a few years back. They're quite the collector's item now.

I wanted an E39 M5 badly. If you can turn a wrench they're great. Keeping up on maintaince can be a chore but the S62 is wondrous.

Nice choice! Let me know if you have any questions on the E39 M5. It's one of the cars I sorely regret selling...

Nice choice! Let me know if you have any questions on the E39 M5. It's one of the cars I sorely regret selling...

Thanks and will do. This one seem to have all the right items and full maintenance including both heads being sent out to dr. vanos for rebuilds and a new clutch. Keeping fingers crossed as sometime when something sounds too good.....

Congrats and welcome to the 2, 200 club !!

Wait, there's a club for that? Sweet!! I actually qualify for that one!!:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom