200 series picture thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At the watering hole haha
20170215_214406.jpg

Watching the sunset at Pacific City, OR. That's my camping chair on the roof rack. But I didn't have a super long selfie pole or someone with me so I had to climb down to take this pic.

IMG_0813.jpg

Yeah it looks great. What size tire are you running? does it clear the fender as it articulates up?

I'm running a Toyo R/T 285/65R18 which stood a bit taller than a KO2 in the same size when side by side. Bombing through the desert, I didn't have any clearance issues and also while doing minor rock climbing. We didn't bring her out to real rocks yet because I haven't chosen a set of sliders, but hope to soon! I did a little poser shot and we turned the steering wheel back and forth to see if anything touched but it looked fine.

IMG_5992.JPG

It was a beautiful day in the Anza-Borrego Desert yesterday.
I couldn't hike around, but managed to see some pretty flowers and pose with our new puppy, Bindi... :)

Oh, and my round-faced self (6 months down, it's hard to keep wight off! Grrr.)

The photos don't do it justice... Route S2 and dirt road offshoots including "Pictograph" were especially nice.

FullSizeRender 22.jpg

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

FullSizeRender 24.jpg

IMG_0407.JPG

Couple more...

FullSizeRender 26.jpg

IMG_0410.JPG

I couldn't hike around, but managed to see some pretty flowers and pose with our new puppy, Bindi... :)

The photos don't do it justice... Route S2 and dirt road offshoots including "Pictograph" were especially nice.

View attachment 1428818

View attachment 1428829

View attachment 1428823

View attachment 1428832

View attachment 1428819
looking good man, awesome pics!!!

I went to weeks ago. Started in Ocotillo and headed north. Perfect weather, but it was SLAMMED with people.

Restaurants had to shut down due to running out of food.

I went to weeks ago. Started in Ocotillo and headed north. Perfect weather, but it was SLAMMED with people.

Restaurants had to shut down due to running out of food.

Ya, we actually drove out two weeks ago as well. It was my wife's birthday... SOOOO crowded. We gave up on the typical spots and did a bit of light wheeling where we saw some nice stuff, but it was actually more colorful yesterday. Weather was super pleasant too. I might go back on the own out of sheer boredom tomorrow. I can't walk well at all, but I can drive just fine... Would probably be totally empty on a Monday...

View attachment 1428818

View attachment 1428829

View attachment 1428823

View attachment 1428832

View attachment 1428819

Great looking dog.

Great looking dog.

Thanks!
We thought she was just some strange mutt (a rescue dog)...but we figured out that she's a breed we'd never heard of.

Turns out that she's a "Plott Hound.." :)

She weighs about 41 pounds...and will probably be 45-55 max. Super sweet natured.

Sporting the new patch i see

View attachment 1428818

View attachment 1428829

View attachment 1428823

View attachment 1428832

View attachment 1428819

Glad to see you getting out and about. Man, the scenery is incredible. Nothing like being out in mother nature with man's best friend, with a LC nonetheless :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom