200 series picture thread (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snow tried to slow us down but we weren't having it.

IMG_20170414_124119.jpg

IMG_20170414_085239.jpg

IMG_20170414_085313.jpg

@Canyonero phones have really come a long way, this does an awesome job of simulating the bokeh of expensive glass and ya lined up the shot perfect, great composition man!
IMG_1929.JPG

Checking back to see if you have any regrets removing the resonator? No drone that you can recognize? I'm seriously considering getting rid of it.
Hey man - No droning that I can tell. All I can hear most times is either the hum of my mud tires or Social Distortion cranked up - lol
I have no regrets. You can reverse it if you decide its not for you, just keep the resonator on a shelf in the garage until you're positive.
good luck

No regrets here on getting rid of the resonator. I knew I'd be fine with it so I saved my shelf space and just dumped it. Did the same on my 100. I couldn't tell any difference in sound.

Hey man - No droning that I can tell. All I can hear most times is either the hum of my mud tires or Social Distortion cranked up - lol
I have no regrets. You can reverse it if you decide its not for you, just keep the resonator on a shelf in the garage until you're positive.
good luck
Thanks for the response. Long live Mike Ness!

This came up in a thread about drawers, but I thought others might be interested in how useful they can also be for quick-access via Velcro compatibility... Lots of quick-grab items...and still plenty of room for fun stuff (patches)...

IMG_0553.JPG

And no...we don't have bears in Southern Kalifornistan...but we do have perps.
If it works on a Grizzly...it'll work on a thug...or thugs! :meh:

Oh, and the .50 cal is just a bottle opener. :hillbilly:

PS--For more info on the Velcro units, see discussion on this page:
2016 or '17 owners with drawers?

Last edited:
This came up in a thread about drawers, but I thought others might be interested in how useful they can also be for quick-access via Velcro compatibility... Lots of quick-grab items...and still plenty of room for fun stuff (patches)...

View attachment 1444988

And no...we don't have bears in Southern Kalifornistan...but we do have perps.
If it works on a Grizzly...it'll work on a thug...or thugs! :meh:

Oh, and the .50 cal is just a bottle opener. :hillbilly:

Looks awesome man, and great use of space. May I ask what size ARB drawers you have? I know there are different configurations, but your size looks like optimal.

I wish that I could do that, but I am still using that 3rd row at times. Maybe one day...:meh:

Okay...where did you get the Aisin hub patch? I see a group-by on Tacoma World...

Woody..who owns ih8mud.com...showed up at the Ouray dinner Christo sponsored last August and gave those patches to everyone.

Looks awesome man, and great use of space. May I ask what size ARB drawers you have? I know there are different configurations, but your size looks like optimal.

These are 41" units I got through Slee, along with the side fit kit for the 200. Perfect size. With second row slid fully back, they sit flush, though you can still recline. To FULLY recline, slide the 2nd row forward slightly.

Since we're sharing pictures of the ARB drawers, here is what a single-drawer setup could look like. (Note, I don't have many patches yet but given that I only have one drawer I may need to replace them with velcro-backed holders for tools, etc.) I can echo everythink @Markuson said. And as you can see, you can sleep on it if you fold the 2nd row seat. (I put a piece of fiber board across the space between the drawer top and folded seat back.) @Markuson and others have done the same thing or something similar.

IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0857.jpg

Since we are sharing some pics not associated with tires or performance-enhancing mods I thought I would share this. I have a RAM floor mount for my iPad as I use it more for navigation than the Nav system. When stopped for lunch or working "virtual office" from the LC I remove the iPad mount and install this DIY platform to use as a simple yet convenient table. This pic is from somewhere in the middle of NE California on my way from Klamath Falls to Tahoe. I had to handle a conference call so I pulled of the road in the middle of nowhere (good Verizon coverage, though), put my BT keyboard in my lap, used my iPad as a (Verizon cellular) hotspot and I was good to do. Anyway, if you have a RAM mount or something similar you may want to try making a simple tray/table like this. It is also convenient when I am working with my camera gear in the car.

IMG_0834 (1).jpg

Since we are sharing some pics not associated with tires or performance-enhancing mods I thought I would share this. I have a RAM floor mount for my iPad as I use it more for navigation than the Nav system. When stopped for lunch or working "virtual office" from the LC I remove the iPad mount and install this DIY platform to use as a simple yet convenient table. This pic is from somewhere in the middle of NE California on my way from Klamath Falls to Tahoe. I had to handle a conference call so I pulled of the road in the middle of nowhere (good Verizon coverage, though), put my BT keyboard in my lap, used my iPad as a (Verizon cellular) hotspot and I was good to do. Anyway, if you have a RAM mount or something similar you may want to try making a simple tray/table like this. It is also convenient when I am working with my camera gear in the car.

View attachment 1445233

So do you get a cell phone ticket if you type and drive? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom